the beach part 3

So this is the final part of the OVA!YAY!!! then we can get back on track with the story. BTw if u want a good laugh, laugh at Umi's Poker face:) dont watch the whole thing.Its 10 HOURS long! though if ur feeling sad, just look at that. you'll laugh ur head off. My friend showed me this during the middle of class and i watched it and almost burst out laughing :)

=================================================================

Y/N's POV

We were all relaxing for a while during the day in the hot springs. the girls were going in first then the guys would go second. "this is so relaxing! I miss these days." I sighed with the rest of the girls as we relaxed inthe hot steamy water*No dirty thoughts*

Cana was drinking booze again like usual till she said "We should let the guys in too. We'll be here a while."Wendy's face paled as mine did too."I dont see a problem with that." Erza...Why would u say that..."I see a million bad reasons why they can't come in!" This one time Carla wasn't being stuck up i actually agreed with her.

"They can wait"I put half my face under water to avoid embarressement. Some of the other girls agreed with me.

*Meanwhile with the boy*

3rd POV

"Lets get over this wall!!."Natsu raised his armns in excitement to rally the guys up, but it wasnt working for me.though it was for the rest of the guys except Romeo.

"Nothing good can come from this." Romeo and I shook are heads in agreement."U guys are party poopers. Rogue, u would get to see ur beautiful and scary Y/N." Sting now tries to bribe me with Y/N.he disappoints me sometimes.

They all find some tables and climb on to look over the wall.I soon hear whistling of the sort and see Gray fall off with a ninja star in his forehead. then i hear more of it and one by one the guys come falling down. "You'd think they learned the first time but i guess not"

Romeo and I shake our heads in disappointment."Worst part is, they've tried before". When Y/N told me that the guild was full of dense idiots, i though she meant like 1 or 2. not half the guys.... "Not kidding?" "Im not kidding. i think im smarter then all of them and i think im the youngest here. Wendy is technically 18 or 19 now so im probably the youngest now.-_-'..." I pat his head reassuring him that there are perks. just like right now.

I hear someone coming around and all us guys have a towel around our waists. Its only Y/N. she looks at the guys unconscious n the ground and screams back at Erza" U missed 2!"We shake our heads showing we didnt peek on the girls and she nods."Never mind! The 2 u missed were'nt peeking! U got the peekers!" We sigh in relief but it was a bit early. When we opened our eyes, Y/N was giving us a glare that could kill the gods.

"Why didn't u stop them?" Me and Romeo were to scared to answer because of her glare. I  think my body became paralyzed there for a moment. she took a step forward, and somehow, her glare got even more scary."I'll ask again. Why didn't u stop them?".Romeo started stuttering."W-We Tried!Pl-Please dont kill us!"

She suddenly smiles sweetly and thanks us and leaves."how do u deal with that?". "I HEARD THAT!!"I shake my head to show i don't know. I put my finger in front of my mouth to tell him not to say anything out loud.

Erza POV with the girls!

Y/N came back with an angrier face then when she left. Though i am glad i hit all my targets earlier."U look angrier then before. U ok?" I asked with a bit of confusion. "My hearing has been advanced ever since i got pregnant. i hear everything they are saying". Its like she has dragon slayer hearing now. I look over to see Lucy, Levy and Wendy slightly blushing with Mira smiling.

Levy's POV

She has Dragon slayer hearing?!?! what if Gajeel and I... STOP IT BRAIN!!!!!! THAT WONT HAPPEN! then again....he we..STOP THINKING!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy's POV

Y/N-san has dragon slayer hearing....because of Rogue? I dont want to give anyone dragon slayer hearing?!?!?Especially not..NO!!!

Back to Erza's POV

Im just gonna ignore them and keep relaxing."Isnt this ur last day Y/N?" I look over at Mira who had a confused look on her face."i have 2 days left. Though something tells me im not going to get far or leave again." She says it with a huge smile.we were all kinda sad but we were still happy at the same time so we finally got out, got changed and went to bed again even if we just relaxed the whole time.

*NEXt DAY*

Y/N's POV

We were getting our bags packed but Rogue wouldn't let me pack my own bag." U know i can right?" He just gave me a big smile."I know but i want to" This isn't his usual self"Who told u to do this?". He lets out a big breath"Sting did." Of course. He would tell him to do that. "Whatever. Lets go" we went down stairs and we bid farewell to everyone and hoped on the train. 

Te second the train started to move, Rogue, Sting and myself all got sick and Yukino was confused on why i was sick."Y/N, why are u sick?". "C-curse u Rogue!".She still looked confused."I suddenly started to gain the physical abilities like advanced hearing, smelling and apparently the motion sickness as well..."She started pitying me. I gave her a semi half death glare that scared her like hell. Though i still got sick though. This was going to be a long ride home....

A few hours later, Yukino had to manage to drag us all of the train. The guys were unconscious and i was struggling to stay conscious. We got out of the train station and i suddenly felt better! Rogue and Sting became conscious at the same as i felt better.Which was weird. I walked to my house with Rogue by my side and when i opened the door,i saw her.

...

...

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Dimaria sitting on my couch."Great to see u again. Ur coming back with me now." she said it with a smile. "I can't. Something's come up.". ."Let ur boyfriend handle it then! U need to come back now."...How can Rogue handle Pregnancy alone exactly? As i know, he isn't female."He can't." She looked at me like i was kidding."What are u talking about. he can probably handle anything.". "?Yeah alot. But he can't carry a child!".

She looked confused for a few seconds then it looked like it finally clicked."Ur pregnant!!!YAY!! but u still have to come back."I thought that would work...-_-''''   "But i can't!Just say something like i went missing or something!"She looked up and nodded and disappeared in thin air. 

"Easier then i had thought." Rogue nods while sweat dropping. I look at the time and it says 23:47 (11:47 PM). I climb into bed and cuddle up with Rogue and fall asleep.  I would probably come to hate the next 9 months but who cares!

==================================================

So this was the end of the special OVA! Though u are still preggers for the next 9 months!yay! Mood swings, weird cravings and pucking coming up in the next chapter! though i will probably make he next alot longuer because im gonna go through all 9 months in the next chapter or 2.  

So did u check out the video. I love looking at Umi's Poker face!!! It made me laugh so hard and i watched 3 hours of the whole thing. Ever feeling down? Watch it!

Well im gonna go now, BYE!