Where am i?

So heres the next chapter!!! I hope u enjoy it!

===============================================

Y/N's POv

I slowly opened my eyes and i didn't recognize the place. And i felt different. Like i was lighter. Alot lighter.It was dim but when I looked at myself, i almost had a heart attack. "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!" This is the third time now... 

Im a kid for a third time. Why does this keep happening!!! I heard my cell door open and in came in that girl! And her friend. The one who knocked me out. "so ur finally awake. How long do u think u were knocked out?" 

I thought about it real hard and my head started hurting a bit. "umm 2 days?" . they looked at each other and looked surprised. "for the first time, someone actually guessed right!" i smiled a bit. "Why are u keeping me here? Where am I?!?!?!" They both shrugged their shoulders.

"Boss's orders. And don't u remember? U were kept here a long time ago. And we figured out ow to extract ur soul from ur original body." My eyes opened in shock. They don't want that to happen!!!!The world's destruction is at stake!!!"Why? Do u want to kill urselves?!" 

Both girls laughed a lot. "What are u talking about? U can't kill us in that sorry state. those are anti magic cuffs" >.< they don't get it!! If they actually did that, the world's destruction would come! They don't believe me?!?!

"Well we should start the soul extraction now. It could be a smart idea." They undid my chains and lead me towards a room. When we arrived, i saw a grown man pointing to a work table. and he strapped me in really tightly. "Not to tight!!" He shook his head no.

The three went on a higher level as the table lifted itself up. "Phase 2 has started. Start." both girls lifted a magic charm attached to a staff an zapped me. I screamed in pain as it went through my body. I was hoping for someone to rescue me. Anyone! They finally stopped and i took a deep breath. 

But they restarted and there was nothing i could do. Please. Someone help me.

About 2 days earlier...

Gajeel's POV

My team were about to take on Alvarez's main force when we suddenly saw something that disturbed us majorly. Mirajane and Lisanna were shocked to see this as well. "Is that Yukino?!?" Mira screamed beside me. Lily was getting mad as well "Sting! Rogue!" I can't exactly say i wasn't mad either. They had defeated Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus. 

But they did something even worst...Something unforgivable. And something that would piss off Y/n as well. They strapped them onto crosses. they crucified them but without nails. They had wodden sticks in their stomachs and one of them was tugging on a chain that was attached to Yukino. "They defeated Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus?"

This was gonna be a tough fight. And Where ever y/n Is...she's gonna hate this. She's probably gonna go on a rampage that could kill all the Spriggan 12. She kinda has the power to. About a day ago, a huge amount of magic power in the air disappeared and theres only one person i know with that much power. 

Either Gramps or Y/N but they both have immense so it was probably Y/N. If we lost Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus and Y/n, we are looking at a huge loss. Im just hoping that they are all still alive. 

Sabertooth looked unconscious so theres a possibility that they are dead. Alot of blood was coming out of the wounds they had so it worried us. 

"Despicable." I heard Levy say beside me."ur right about that." The guild better be doing better than us.

Back to the present. Y/N's POV

They kept zapping me and i was tired. I just want to see them again. Not experience this all over again. I had a bad feeling about what was going on. I hope Sabertooth is alright and that im just worrying for nothing.

I snapped out of my thoughts to one of them talking to me. "It would be easier to remove ur soul by breaking u. It would turn ur soul weak. Incapable of resisting to anything." She pulled out an orb and made an image appear.

"This was 2 days ago. Look closely." I tried to look away but one of the girls turned my head back to the orb. What i saw hurt like hell. "R-Rogue..." I saw my comrades being carried on crosses by an army. She then changed the image to the guild. I just saw Lucy and Natsu fighting Jacob, the assassination magic user. Makarov was nowhere in sight and Jacob was attacking Mavis.

Everyone else was nowhere to be seen and i was worried about Kageka. My tears started flowing as they wished but something inside me exploded. "Stop this instant! Theres a magic overload!" The doctor screamed as loud as he could be it couldn't stop what i was doing.

"U will pay for what u did to my family. All this suffuring will be inflicted hundred fold onto u." I broke through the anti-magic chain and got up with a dark aura around me. "Im not like i was 15 years ago. But now its ur turn to receive what u gave me." All 3 of them cowered at my feet, trying to find an exit.

"turn me back into my old self" They all looked at the one with the orange hair. "Do it Kimmy! She gonna kill us!" Now its coming back. Their names were Kimmy and Alison. I fought Alison when she was trying to remove my soul initially. Kimmy used growth magic. It was a beautiful magic, until she learned how to use it on people. The doctor guy was new though.

*im sorry if ur name is Kimmy or Alison. Random names i picked*

" She's gonna kill us anyways!  I'd rather she stay like this!!" I grew my dark aura till she could feel it around her. "I said turn me back!" All 3 of them had scared expressions. I smiled a bit."At least let me see it on someone else." She looked over to Alison and used it on her. 

I grin and thank her. She walked right into my trap. She never knew i learned copy magic."Thanks Kimmy! Copy magic: Growth!" I used it on myself and grew myself back to nromal size. "Bet u didn't know that! Time for ur punishment!" 

=====================================================

Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I really didn't like the manga chapter that came out. Well i hope u enjoyed it. Or despised the really bad part though.