Edolas?!?!?!

So im updating tgis today!!!!! Ill try to update this story more often like every 1-4 days^_^

========================

*In edolas*

Y/n POV

Y/n: lets look around. Maybe we'll find fairy tail or someone we can ask.

Lisanna: yeah. Ur right.

We looked around and finally found the building with fairy tail's sign. We entred and everyone starred at us with wide eyes. Mira came up to us.

Mira: how are u still alive?!?!?! And who is this?

Lisanna: still alive?

Mira: u fell off of a clift. It looked like u died but who is this?

I looked around for familiar faces. I saw at the bar Cana drinking tea?!?!?!

Macao: hey Cana! Drink with us!

Cana: a lady doesnt drink alcohol.

Y/n: what the fuck?!?! Cana always drinks alcohol. Wait. Wheres Erza?

Cana: I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life. And why would u want to know? She's known as the fairy hunter.

Y/n: eeeeeh?!?!

Jet: doesn't the little girl look like u y/n?

I look across the room and see a h/c chatting and drinking with a few guys and a blue haired girl.

Edolas y/n: why does she look like me?

Y/n: this cant be me!

Edolas Y/N was alot umm bigger then me. Her chest, her height. And the cloths were alot more revealing. Her hair was longer too.

A guy wearing a racing coat came up to me. He had salmon pink hair. It looked like natsu.

Natsu: h-hey. Wh-whats ur n-name?

I turned around and he looked frightened.

Y/N: uuh. Its Y/n.

Natsu: ok please dont hurt me!!

This was freaky!!!!

*meanwhile in Earthland*

Mira POV

The whole guild was doing a funeral for y/n and Lisanna. It was so sad. I became a whole different person.

Makarov: Lisanna was loved by everyone. Though y/n wasn't in the guild very long, they were both still family.... Let's remember them.

Timeskip to the year natsu goes to edolas.

*Natsu POV*

What the hell kinda place is this????? Me, Wendy, Carla and Happy are searching for Fairy Tail cuz it got sucked up into an Anima. We finally find it to see a bunch of weirdos in it. I see a tall short white haired girl. I start to tear up. Is that Lisanna?

Theres anotger girl with H/C hair. Is that.... Y/n??? Theres 2 of them!!!

??: hey! Who are u?

I turn around to see Lucy! She tackles me pretty much strangling me. This isnt Lucy at all!

Lucy: i was soooo worried. We thought u might have been captured by the city guards.