Epilogue 1/2

Here's the epilogue and i decided m not going to quit! YAY! So enjoy it!

==================================

3rd POV

it was the year X791 and Sabertooth was relaxing in the fields of gold or afterlife if u understand better. Y/n was cuddling with Rogue and chatting with Sting with nice breeze was passing by. 

"When u think about it, this is pretty boring. Why did we have to die" Sting groaned as the 2 others yawned. "I dont know but now that i do think about it, ur right." Y/n said quietly. Rufus came by with a shocked expression. "Sting? Right about something? We really are dead..." We all laughed while Sting looked sad.

Y/n jumped up in excitement "u will never know what i found yesterday! Follow me!" Y/n grabbed both of Sting and Rogue's hands in excitement with both guys confused. "Where are we going?" 

She led them to a small forest of golden trees where layed a pond. "U brought us to a pond.." Both guys looked bored. "not just any pond! U can see what goes on in earthland from her-" while leanoing on the pond, Y/n fell into the pool

Rogue'S POV

U  can see wat goes on in Earthland from  her-" Y/n was cut off by a big splash. I turned around and saw her absolutely gone. I put my hand on the surface to find it hard as rock. "Dammit!" Sting put his hand on it to be pulled into the pool as well. "Really!?!?!" I hit on the surface but it became ice.

"Goddammit!" I heard rushed footsteps behind me to see the Sabertooth members.  "wheres Sting and Y/n?" I pointed to the pond which u could still see the ground in. 

"if thats a pond of vision, lets just jump in!" Minerva said and Rufus touched the surfacve to get sucked down along with Orga and Yukino. "Why aren't u jumping in?" 

I puched the surface and it became hard as rock. Minerva touched it and got sucked down but took my hand along bringing me down with her.

Meanwhile back in Earthland year X791...

Natsu's POV

The guilds were fixing the capital due to the dragons a month back. The dragons were sent back to the past and Future Rogue had gone back to the future. Fairy tail had gone back to magnolia and a few members were feeling a bit depressed.

"Why did the sabers have to die! Why did Y/n have to go with them!?" said Gray, while since forever, i agreed with him. Erza was trying not to cry so she had gone to the 2nd floor to eat her cake and maybe cry a little. 

i sniffed the air and smelled a familiar scent. I lifted my head in surprise and everyone at my table were alarmed. "Whats wrong Natsu?" I sniffed again, and there was no doubt anymore. "It smells like 3 dragons! but they aren't together though." Sting and Rogue were dragon slayers but not Y/n. Just then, someone crashed though the roof of the guildhall "Ahh Shit that hurt!" The smoke cleared to see Sting all roughed up and coughing.

 "Great to be alive again!" Everyone's faces were in shock. "How is this even possible? We thought u all died!" Lucy asked him while patting his back. 

"You aren't far from the truth though. Sabertooth got sucked back onto Earthland. And with our original bodies. So when those dragons roughed us up, we ended up with our original bodies so im hurting all over now!" Sting explained.

"Wheres Y/N and the others?" I asked to him as he began looking aroung. "When we all got sucked back here, we must've have been scattered everywhere. I wonder where she could be.." Sting wondered.

Meanwhile...Y/N's POV

I smashed through quite a few trees when i landed on an old building. I groaned as i got up and rubbed my hand. I exit the house and realized it was extremely old and no one was here for quite a while.

"I feel like i've been here before..." I walked around for awhile before stopping on a school like building. I entered the building to find bones and the smell of...death? I found a library and took a book of the shelf, blowing the dust off of it. "One magic and particles?" I said outloud and opened the cover. 

At that moment the book became hot and i dropped it making a stone of some sort fall out along with a small note attached. I looked at the note and the stone feeling like i had something to do with it.

Charms....black magic....

Those words ran through my mind unconsciously. I took the book, stone and note to another room and when i entered... i saw another note and THAT.

Rogue's POV

After landing back on Earth with my life, i had no idea where i was. I was in a forest. "Y/N! Sting! Yukino! Where are u?" I yelled out but i heard nothing. I walked around the forest and it seemed familiar for some reason. 

I stopped by a clearing and looked up to the big icy mountain in the distance. It had to be MT Hakobe. I looked closely to it and saw a hole. "This is near where i used to live!" I ran towards my old house till i stopped in front of it. It looked abandoned.

I slowly opened the door and it broke off. "Geez...This place is run down." I said to myself. I went to my old room were i had multiple pictures.

Past memories...Family.... These words were going through my mind even if i tried shooing them away.

There was a note right beside a picture of both of us. I took it and read it outloud to myself.

Yukino's POV

I woke up in a front yard after getting sucked out of the fields of gold. I got up to see a small house of the hill. I went up to it and opened the door. the carving in the door, i immediately recognized. 

Solano...My old house...

A picture of me and Solano when we were kids was glued to the table along with a package written for me. 

"I wonder who sent it..." I checked the date and it was for today. I carefully took the paper off and saw a note addressed to me.

Back to Sting's POV

I walked out of Fairy Tail and headed for the cherry tree in he middle of town. A Stuffed animal was put against the tree along with a paper. As i got closer, the look became more distinguished. It was a stuffed white bearded dragon. I took the note and read it. It was addressed to me. 

Something was wrong in my head. "We died about a month ago, so how do i have a note for myself here....." I took it and thought a bit. a memory came back to my mind while looking at the plushy. 

Weisslogia...Promise....

***Flashback***

*A tiny Sting*

"Weisslogia! Where are we?" I asked Weisslogia who had just gotten back. "Be more patient Sting! I have to be careful! I got u something." Weisslogia told me when i asked. He took out from under his wonga white bearded dragon plushy. I took it and looked it over. 

"Look! Its u! but why did u get me a plushy?" I asked. "Don't lose it. It will come back at an important time in the future." He told me and i just looked at it.

*****End of flashback*****

"Of course u were right, wise old dragon..." I took the note and read its content.

=================================================

So this was half of the epilogue! A huge turn of events just took place! U all just came back to life a month after the dragons attack. What will happen next??????