S-Class trials and booze

i honestly didnt want to write this chapter but its the major time skip that brings up closer to meeting Rogue so i have no choice but to write this one.... I hope u enjoy^_^

========================

Y/N's POV

I asked Macao to help me out a bit since i knew nothing about running a guild. he didn't know much either but it was the closest thing i could get. Its only been a few hours that they're gone and i miss them already. There isnt much fighting i could stop or get into which made time fly by really slowly. I swear i saw the clock go from 12:30 to 12:25. That's how boring it was. I saw the clock go backwards... I ended up getting a few letters demanding an apology. Ouch.....

Our wizards made quite the mess on their missions. I decided id call Erza to see how the exams are going.

I tapped her lacrima code.

I heard it ring and....

*on tenrou island and Erza's POV*

So far Lucy and Cana defeated Freed and Bixlow in their 2 vs 2 battle, Elfman and Evergreen defeated Mira with Couple heaven overkill...

*flash back to Mira's "battle"*

Evergreen and Elfman were walking along the beach to where they would either fight or get the serenity route. but When they reached a certain spot Elfman's face changed really quickly when he saw who they were going to fight...The guild's She-Devil, Mirajane Strauss... His own sister who wouldnt go easy on him...

Evergreen:From everyone we couldve gotten, we got ur sister?!

Elfman: This isnt going to be easy..

Evergreen takes her glasses off

Evergreen: the one who goes first will win!

Mira: as long as i dont look in ur eyes im perfectly fine.

Evergreen: try to dodge this!Fairy machine gun!

Mira: Ur gonna have to do alot better then that if u want to beat me.

she shoots a dark rb at Evergreen who smashes against a rock.

Elfman: Evergreen! It looks like ur not gonna go easy on us nee-chan. full body take over! beast soul!

He throws a punch at his sister but she blocks it with ease.

Mira : U punch like a girl.

*timeskip to closer to the end. i loved this part*

Evergreen: i can't believe im about to say this.

Eflman: Evergreen dont!

Evergreen: Me and Elfman are getting married.

Mira: whaaa...

She goes to her original form and starts squealing. But at that moment, Evergreen and Elfman knock her out.

Evergreen: yay we passed!!!

Eflman: thats manly!

They both hug for a few seconds but then separate quickly acting like nothing happened.

****end of flashback****

Erza: so they really beat u like that?

Mira: im such a clutz but if u to think about what their child would look like....

Mira imagines a super ugly as fuck kid that would be their kid...

Lisanna: try imagining something a bit cuter..