memories & escape

So this chapter is kinda like before u had ur kid and the Alvarez stuff happened. Enjoy!

===============================

a few months before....

Y/n's POV

Rogue was gone on a mission alone with Frosch for the weekend so i got to stay home alone. I was about a month of pregnant and he told Sting to hang out with me to keep me company.

"Im bored. Wanna go do something?" I asked Sting who was just sitting on my couch. He started thinking and he got an idea. " we could get Yukino and try something new all 3 of us?" He said it with a grin and i caught on. I ended up smiling as well.

===about an hour later.....===

"Sting..it hurts!" I screamed to Sting who just chuckled while his voice strained. Yukino was all sweaty too. "W-Work through the pain n/n!" Yukino told me but it looked like she was gonna break.

"Just a bit more Y/N. Ur almost there!" Sting wasnt helping the situation. I felt like a disaster hit my body. "What's Rogue gonna think?!?!" "He wont *grunt* know about this!" 

We all took huge breaths because of the intense pain Sting was giving us. "Im almost there! Lets finish this together!" Sting told us in between breaths.

We all reached our point and collapsed beside each other. "Why would we do this?"I asked both of my extremely sweaty comrades.

Sting was the first to answer " Yukino wanted *pant* to try this *pant*" she smiled when he said it.

I feel like i'm betraying Rogue..."i feel really bad. Why did u have to send him on a job?". He chuckled "because i wanted to do this with u girls. Doing this with Rogue would be so weird."

We heard the door open and Rufus came in. "Can u 3 quiet down!the guild's exercise room isn't made for these purposes!" We all sweatdropped. "All 3 of u are making weird sounds. Go do that somewhere else!" Sting got up and it annoyed me and Yukino. 

"U can get up now if u want" We both got up. "We were doing Yoga." Rufus left while saying "It sure doesn't sound like it." Sting closed the door. "yoga is hell on my bones. I can't bend like that!" I said. Yukino and Sting got it just fine. They were doing the shape of a freaking pretzel?!!?!"It was super easy! y/n-san, u should stretch more." I picked up my water bottle and left.

I was going to go take a nap at home. All my limbs hurt. I fell asleep on the couch the minute i touched it. While i was dreaming about F/D (fav dream), i felt my face tickle. I woke up and saw black. I took my hand and touched it. Silky smooth. "Hey rogue"  I heard him chuckle. "good afternoon".

"How long have i been sleeping?". He turned around to face me. "Depends. What time did u go to sleep?" I wondered for a while. "Around 3pm?" He lightly chuckled when i said that so i got confused. 

"You've been sleeping for almost a whole 24 hours then. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. And it's sunday." My eyes widened in shock. "Ur kidding right?" He shook his head no."get up now. I made food." I tried getting up and i fell over, face planting into the hardwood floor. "Dammit!" 

Rogue helped me up. "and thats why u dont sleep to much." Then we ate lunch together.

------------------------END OF FLASHBACK!--------------

I was on the island they kept me on and i was thinking of what me and sabertooth did together in the last few months. No matter which way i looked, all i saw was the water and the sky.  I could easily fly up into the sky but even after doing that i still didn't know which way to go.

I looked up at the sun to see where it was but that didn't help either. It was directly overhead for the last few hours. It hadn't moved an inch. I took out my wings and went really high above the island and i saw seagulls.

My hope was raised till i realized that where ever there are seagulls, there is land but they might have come from this island. I went back down to the island and i sat under a tree trying to figure out what to do.

 I looked out to the sea and saw something that freaked me out. Just as i was sprouting my wings to get away, a ginormous wave crashed onto me and the island and i fell unconscious, slowly getting swept away by the water.

A few hours later

???'s POV

I was travelling by foot along the mountain side when a big wave crashed again the side of the coast. And a girl with H/C hair drifted onto the beach. I walked down to see if she was ok but she was unconscious. Still alive but barely. I picked her up placing my staff on my back.

I brought her back with me to my campfire to help her out a bit. I laid her on her back while i prepared my fire. She moved around a bit.  

My ruler, Emperor Spriggan had declared war against Fiore not to long ago and i received news that it was massacre on our side. It surprised me a bit. "Achoo!" I sneezed rather loudly and i knew i didn't have a cold.

Someone must have said my name.

Meanwhile! Back at the guildhall....

3rd POV

Master Makarov and Natsu were arguing abut him going to fight August."We're talking about the strongest momber of the spriggan 12 here!" Just then Brandish came in."U are mistaken. It would be more accurate to call him the strongest individuel"

Everyone was shocked by this declaration. Lucy then spoke up."What do u mean by individual?"

Bandiosh looked down to the ground with a tinge of fear in her words. "IT appears u have all gotten the wrong idea. While it is true tht August could be called the strongest among us. Theres one other who shares the title." Everyone gulped nervously thinking about an individual even stronger the him.

"If August is the strongest man, then SHE is the strongest woman...Eileen Belserion. The one who carries the moniker: The scarlet despair"

*We all think its Erza's mommy!!!!!She's so pretty!*