The beginning of hell.

So im gonna make this chapter go through the pregnancy of Reader-chan. I'll make the 9 months go by here. Lets make it quick too. So enjoy!

====================================================

First month

Y/N's POV

Rogue told me to stay with him in his apartment a while after w e got back from the beach. So thats what im doing. Every morning, it the same. Heres my daily routine

1. Wake up

2. Puke alot

3. Try to stop. and when it does, it comes back a minute later

4. Try to eat. Go to guild when i feel better.so around 11;30am.

So my schedule is very complex as u can see. Its interesting. My stomach is starting to grow a bit but u can almost not notice it. 

the good thing is that i can still go on missions with Rogue, Sting, Yukino, Rufus, Orga or Minerva. I just need to be extra careful or my partner gets beaten up my Rogue. No biggy.

month 2-4

I've stopped puking a bit but its slowly starting to show that im pregnant. I've also had to go through a painfully boring interview with Jason. He was jumping everywhere yelling stuff like This is so coool, this is amazing!!! I was bored, so was Rogue.

I've been going on a bit more missions but next month, i promised that i would stop going on missions at my 5 months mark. Though now im just sad because i love going on missions.

month 5-8

Im stuck at home while occasionally going to the guild. Yukino comes to see me once and a while, so does Sting. Its getting too boring now. Im starting to need to waddle everywhere.When i hit my 7th month, i decided to stay home and not leave. Mainly due to Rogue's worrying. Rogue is doing the missions.

Im eating his food while craving some weird as fuck things. The other day i asked if i could have a piece of apple pie with ketchup on it. Sounds gross right? Rogue thinks so.And i asked for it more than once too. ?Its stuff like that, that my appetite wants. Yukino laughs at the grossness while Sting just pukes at the thought of eating that. Well i have my entertainment.

Month 9! final month!!!

Rogue has been gone for a week and im due any day now.... When we decided to go to the doctors a few weeks ago, we chose that we'd want a surprise instead of knowing what gender. Though we're only having 1.Thank god! Yukino comes to see my twice a day and Sting comes 3 times a day. sometimes, i find it weird  how Sting worries more about me but i just shrug it off. 

But this one day of the week i was just playing a game of crazy 8s with Yukino and Sting, when suddenly i felt an extremely sharp pain in my lower regions. I let out a scream and Yukino and Sting jumped to their feet.

They had worried looks on their faces and Yukino started shouting directions to Sting. Yukino got me to sit. There was no way that we'd get me to a hospital in time.

*Im gonna just skip over the part where u give birth*

I was physically exhausted but i got through it, barely. Yukino told me my pulse had weakened incredibly to a point where i was almost not alive anymore. When i opened my eyes, Rogue was holding my hand and Sting was holding my new born child.

"Congrats N/N. Its a girl." Sting told me with a smile.Rogue was smiling and so was Yukino."So what are we naming her?"Yukino asks with a smile.Me and Rogue honestly didnt think of any names before he was gone.I feel so embarrassed."I honestly don't know.Any suggestions?"Everyone looked at each other.