Black Demon & Black Wizard

So im on fire right now! yeah! I finished Mirai Nikki on sunday and im disappointed....Well whatever! WARNING: THERE ISN'T REALLY ROGUE X READER THIS CHAP. Forgive me please. hope u enjoy!

======================================================

Y/N's POV

I was standing in the town square when I saw a man looking around when his stare suddenly stopped on me.People we're looking at him in awe so i think he stands pretty high above the people.I hear some people whispering about him near me"Look at the Emperor." and other things. So this is the Emperor...He reminds me of someone, but who...

He starts walking towards me like he was on a mission. I felt Makarvo slide something into my pocket discretely "Act natural". The young man stops in front of me and takes my hand. I feel a blush creep up to my cheeks as he kisses the top of it. What is going on!?!?!

*Rogue's POV

I feel the premonition of a love rival. Sting looks at me like im about to explode."Whoa there, buddy.Don't explode." I stare him down till he decides to leave me alone in my corner.

Y/N's POV

*Oh how much i love changing POVs like this*

This seems so wrong.... but why is he doing this....He takes my hand "Come with me M'lady"I look around to see everyone in awe and whispering things about us.

I look for Makarov for help but i suddenly feel bad for that idea. He smiles and throws rose petals in the air. I follow him down the strees as people cheer for us. I feel so....Unloyal.....We reach the palace not to long after and we go in. I start sensing alot of magic power. More then any i've ever felt.

We reach his office and he tells me to sit in a chair and of course i obey. He sits across from me."The black demon is here. This is quite the surprise" OMG he knows who i am...."And u are??" He gets up and formally bows leaving me in a confused look."I am emperor Spriggan, or in Ishgar, The black wizard Zeref."Zeref!?!?!? "Howd u even know i was here?". "I have my ways. My Spriggan 12 are my guards. Specially chosen by me. Apparently ur power exceeds that." Im not really understanding where he's going with this.."lets test it". 

He saying it like its a normal thing?!?!Can i even trust him? he was part of the reason i had to be guild master for 7 years...."Test it how..."He looks back at me and smirks."Like this" He shoots a black orb at me which makes a hole through the wall leaving me shocked."Are u trying to kill me?!?!?" He makes another orb appear in his hands and gives me a seductive grin. One that i've seen before from someone else. 

While I try to make the connections in my head, I dodge the multiple death orbs he sends me way.

"I want to see what ur made of Black Demon. Use ur magic" Is he crazy?!?! All so that I use my magic?!?!?I decide on the one spell that is the grossest on the planet..."Copy magic: 75 Ichiyas!!" I close my eyes as I cast the spell and he looks shocked when he sees the grossness."Who are these Troll like beings???"."These beings is actually a extremely gross human being." He looks disgusted.Can't exactly blame him though....."Make it stop! This is just plain gross"I make them disappear and we both sigh in relief thats its done.We look at each other and we both just randomly start laughing for no reason.

After we both almost stop laughing, I just blurt out"Are are we even laughing?" I shakes his head showing me he doesnt know.I hear the door open, and a blond short haired woman comes in. "YOur highness, do u ha-" she looks at both of us and smiles"It looks like u are busy, so i'll just leave" She leaves as fast as she came in."Who was that?". "That was Dimaria, One of my Spriggan 12."Oh ok so she's one of the powerhouses around here. K i'll probably try beating the crap outta her later.something just dawned on my mind.."How long am i staying in this place exactly?".