Night of Red Moon part 2

here is part 2 of the Red Moon mini arc.

======================

Rogue's POV

I wake up in the guild information with Sting in the other bed. "what the hell happened!?" I tell and Minerva arrives. "you two got caught in debris." She told me and I was unable to process anything.

"Where's Frosch?" I ask her. At that exact moment, Frosch and Lector come flying in. "there was an explosion. But we aren't done cleaning the debris yet. Y/n isn't found yet" she informs me.

"An explosion? Who's that?" I ask her, completely confused. "Your joking right?" She says. At that moment, Sting wakes up. "ah everything hurts!"he groaned as he sits up.

"WAIT! Where's Y/n!?"He started freaking out until Yukino held him down. "We'll find her soon. We haven't finished clearing the debris yet! Calm down!" She yells at him and he sighs.

"Will anyone tell me who Y/n is??" I interrupt her. Everyone looks at each other worried. "This isn't going to end well.... Is it?" Yukino asks Minerva and she nods her head no.

"Sit tight. This might take a while" Sting told me as he pulled up a chair.

-----*spongebob voice* many hours later---------

Y/N's POV

I woke up to complete darkess. I couldn't tell if I was blind, blindfolded or if it was dark. I tried moving my arm but I felt a chain. 'Shit ' I thought. My legs and arms were binged by chains.

'Im so uncomfortable' I told myself as I tried to sit up. I then remembered a technique I've been developing that could be useful. 'Focus your magic in your mouth and blow' I did as I thought and a small flame showed.

I tried about 15 times till some progress was made. "a stone block room" I said to myself. "just great"  I got a cold shiver ran down my back and I realized one thing.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING SHIRT YOU PERV!" I yelled out, hoping for someone. I still had my sweats on and my bra. But for some reason, I had no shirt.

I suddenly heard a large metal lock move. "Ah. You're awake. That good." I heard a male voice. I couldn't identify the person though. "I was worried that I hurt you a bit too much." He said slightly relieved.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?! And where's my damn shirt? Why am I chained to the floor?" I kept asking till he put his finger to my mouth. "I am someone special. Your shirt was burned in the explosion and I need to have you placed where you can't attack me darling." He said sweetly. 'Darling?' I thought with disgust.

"Well if I'm your 'Darling', can you let me go?" I asked him with equal sweetness. He smiled and left. Before he closed the door, he said this.

"We will be together for all of eternity in 2 days, my goddess." With that he shut the door and I heard creaking right after that.  I focused all my magic power to break through the chains like in the past, but nothing happened. "YAY! I'M FINALLY USELESS! FUN!" I screamed to myself in my head.

'the only thing that works is the flame breath thingy so may as well practice that while waiting.'I though. I focused my magic to my mouth and blew, but barely anything came. It wouldn't even light a candle.

"I WOULDN'T KEEP DOING THAT IF I WERE YOU!" Said the guy who had been passing A.K.A my kidnapper. "AND WHY  NOT!" I screamed back. "CUZ YOUR MAGIC POWER WON'T REPLENISH! HAVE FUN!" With that he left again. "well ain't that just peachy." I told myself. Then I my stomach rumbled. "...I haven't eaten in 2 days"I told myself and somehow I fell asleep again.

Back at the guildhall~~~ 3rd POV

The girls and Sting had finally finished explaining the connection between Rogue and Y/n but he still seemed confused. "I remember everything that happened 2 days ago but I don't remember this girl you guys tell me!" Everyone in the room dropped their heads in defeat. Including Frosch.

"Frosch loves Y/n. So does Rogue. Please" Frosch had his sad face. (The one that makes everyone cry) "Frosch!!!" Rogue started crying. "Ill try my best to remember!!!" Still crying. "Now lets go keep searching through the debris. Before something bad happens." Yukino says and they all leave.

==================================================

Sorry to make it so short this time. I decided id just add some more parts to this mini arc so i hope you enjoyed. My parents cause so much drama at home and im right in the middle of it so im done for the night and its destroying me inside so bye. Sorry again

Good night/morning/after to you guys!