prodigy & new found Hell

Y/N's POV

At the Hot springs, the next day!

"Ahhhhhh..."We all sighed in relief at the same time as we dipped our bodies into the hot water."I wonder how Sting-Sama and Rogue-sama are doing?" We all take out the lacrima and look at the camera we put up in the guild hall.We look at everyone there.

At the guild...

3rd POV

It was true chaos at the guild. Kageka Cheney had managed to learned magic at the super young age of 6 days old. Her mother's demon particles had been inherited by Kageka, therefor giving her the ability to materialize things she desired. Rogue was somewhat proud. Though Y/n didn't know it yet.

Most of the members were down already or hiding in a corner.The only one who had dared to go near her was Rogue and Sting."She's so powerful!She's only 6 freaking days old!" "YAY! My little girl is a prodigy! Suck it!"Sting face palms along with half the guild. 

Someone in the background was yelling"Its not a good thing right now!"Rogue just shrugged it off and kept playing with Kageka who was materializing everyone's nightmares. 

Literally. Everything everyone was afraid of, she was materializing.

Strangely a sheep was here as well. Rogue picked up the sheep and brought it near the corner and all u heard was a shriek.  

Rogue looked up to see Orga perched up on a beam on the ceiling. "Orga, ur afraid of sheep?". He looked away as if he wasnt. This was a strange day indeed.

Sting was pleading in the corner. "Y/n, Yukino, Minerva, get back please!!!"

...

...

Back at the hot springs, Y/N's POV

We were all laughing our heads off of what we had seen. I was really proud. most people learn their magic when they're about 10 and older but my little girl is special!She learned it at 6 days old!"She's gonna be stronger than Minerva when she's gonna be 5!".Yukino's comment was priceless! And Mineva's expression was priceless too!"I agree!"

I high fived Yukino as we kept laughing. We kept laughing for a few minutes then Minerva spoke up. "Should we go rescue the men?" ."Its our vacation. They can handle it!"We all nodded and kept relaxing.

Meanwhile at the magic council...

3rd POV

The new magic council had been reformed by our ten wizard saints. They were currently trying to find one other person to replace a certain missing Saint. Well actually, there were 3 missing saints. One of the 4 kings of Ishgar, Makarov and the 6th saint spot was open. They were trying to choose one to replace the 6th.

"So we looked at our choices and we need to decide on  the 6th wizard saint." All the saints agree and Warrod spoke up."We could choose someone from Fairy tail.".Some of them looked at each other while hesitating."They have recently disbanded" Some of them had looked down in disappointment.

"How about the black demon?"they looked at each other in confusion. "Who is the Black Demon?"  One of the saints spoke up."Once a fairy, now a tiger, she had infiltrated Tartaros and became a demon. She is now known as the Black Demon.". Half of the wizard saints whispered at the same time"Y/N, L/N..."

"she is a worthy candidate for the position. She may very well be able to climb the ranks". Some of the saints agreed. But 2 of them had disagreed."She went to Alvarez! She was allied with a Spriggan! She might go against us!"  

The saint Jura had taken a step forward" No. When i look in her eyes, she is kind at heart. The heart of a fairy. She wouldn't hurt her friends, She would protect them."