Finale! dragon and death

SO here is ur next chapter!!! yay!!! I hope u enjoy it!

==================================

Y/n's POV

I made my way down to the arena were i saw MiraJane and Jenny getting ready to *fight* each other. "we have a special match today! 3 models having a bikini battle!" The commentator said and i ignored him. "I honestly didn't think u would go for this. But lets do a bet." I looked at mirajane who smiled at what Jenny said. 

"Im ok for it. Whats ur proposition?" Mira asked JEnny who grinned evilly. She did think of it as a plan...." The losers...Must appear nude in the next issue of sorcerer weekly!" The whole croud gasped and the guys started getting nosebleeds "How about instead of that, the winner chooses who does and who doesnt?" Both girls nodded their heads and the bell went off.

"Bikini!" All 3 of us struck a sexy pose and wore a nice bikini. Above of our heads was the score board with all 3 of our names and were we were keeping track of points. Just then, like i knew, the girls from Lamia Scale came down(Except the master...Gross*) and so did others. The themes changed and i had been racking up the points with Mira. Jenny was basically in our dust.

Cat ears, glasses, knee-high socks with bathing suits all passed and so did the interesting one, bondage. Lets just say i made a few people die from nosebleeds and quite a few pass out. The marriage one came along and i was wearing a nice wedding dress. It resembled Lisanna's dress but without the veil. 

Standing beside me from both sides were 3 people: Rogue, Sting and Macao. I mentally sweatdropped at it. "Im kinda like ur father Y/N." Macao told me and i kinda agreed but the twin dragons disagreed. "Well a sexy girl like N/N should be wih me!" Sting argued. "Yeah well she's my mate!" I slapped my hand onto Rogue's mouth while knocking the 2 others out. 

I whispered into Rogue ear "Dont say it out loud" he nodded and he inertwined his fingers in mine "Look like we see a fairy-tiger relationship down there!" Mira got close to me and whispered in my ear "Is he the one u were with at the hot springs last night?"I blushed really hard . "MIRA?!?"

She giggled and apologized I heard one of the commentators yell out loud "S/N (shipname)  Has sailed!" I mentally facepalmed as Rogue did too.  Mira decided to say right by my ear "Is that a hickey i see on ur neck? Rogue has some explaning to do" We both blushed and i pushed mira away "go back to Master!" I said to her.

 "How does she know?" Rogue whispered in my ear "She was with Laxus yesterday. Thats who we heard" We were interupted by Lamia Sclae's master coming down and ruining the party. We finally got back to the contest. "Final theme! Battle gear" 

We all smiled and confirmed about our bet and Jenny transformed into her machina-take-over form ranting about it. Me and mira looked at each other and giggled. "Thats nothing compared to us!" I said and we both transformed. I went into demon form with my wings because i wanted to andMira went Sitri form. I kept my etherious form in though. 

We saw worry in Jenny's eyes and Fairy Tail laughed. Mira attacked Jenny and i sat back just watching her go down so easily. She looked at me and we both clashed. "ITS DEMON VS DEMON NOW!" The commentator said. We both attacked and i tired Mira out. I decided id use my curse power to end this quickly. "I can't feel her magic anymore! Whats going on?" I concentrated my power in one spot and i saw Mira struggling to stand. A bunch of other wizards had the same problem. 

"W-what is happening?" Mira panted. "My energy is draining..." I smiled and finished the spell. "Its not a magic power. Its a curse power. I ts called Magic drain. It allows me to destroy the magic particles called ethernano in a 1K radius. Cool huh?" She fell down and they said i was the winner. I stopped the curse power and she instantly felt better. I got out of demonform and I put Mira's arm around mine and helped her to the infirmary.

*Im skipping ahead to the Dragon Arc just cuz im too lazy and im finishing this story too.*

It was the end of the GMG and We were waiting for the dragons. All the dragon slayers were spread out and i went with Sting and Rogue. I suddenly heard 2 extra roars in the distance. "There are 9 dragon and we have 7 dragon slayers!" If i remembered correctly, there was only 7 dragons the last time this happened. 

I screamed out loud "I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE 2 OTHERS! KILL THE 7 OTHER DRAGONS!" The twin dragons looked at me like i was crazy and i walked a bit behind them. I wrote down a few characters on the ground and i got on my knees. I started chanting a spell i made up a few days ago, well technically a year from now but u get the point. 

"Mother of the dragons, 

I call upon u,

Grant me the power of the earth and the sky,

For me to transform into these flying beings,

I call upon ur power...

Rogue's POV

She started chanting while we were attacking the dragons here. I heard the spell she was chanting and i realized one thing. That spells kills anyone that casts it. "Y/N! Stop casting that spell! it will kill u!" I was pushed back by a wing and i landed face first. 

"I call upon ur power,

give me the form and power of a dragon,

1 minute is all i need!" She clapped her hands and she transformed into a F/C Dragon."NOOO!" She spread her wings and went up to the sky towards the 2 dragons that weren't being attacked by a dragon slayer. She ripped one of it's wings off and dug a claw in the other's chest killing 2 in one shot. I turned around to see Sting getting killed and i focused on the other when it sent me flying into the wall.

I passed out after feeling a large amount of pain on my back.

Y/N's POV

I took out the 2 other dragons but i felt my arms crack a bit "It can't be 1 minute already..." I fell to the ground barely alive.  After 2 minutes i knew Ultear had to be casting the spell but it passed 12:30. She had casted it last time a few minutes before soi was hoping she was still alive

A mini dragon saw me and started casting a blue beam in my stomach causing me to die.My vision went blurry as i saw a field of gold. I looked and it was Rogue in his Battle Kimono. "come on. The other are waiting" I took his hand and we walked up he hill, me crying a bit.

"I love u Rogue" 

He squeezed my hand and said right back "I love u too."

We walked up to Sabertooth and Sting told both of us "Looks like ur The shadow's interest after all, my dear Y/N." I smiled knowing id spent the afterlife happy with Sabertooth. 

I looked at my B/P where my emblem was and noticed it was a mix of the Sabertooth and the Fairy Tail mark. (The media is the emblem)

=======================

I know this wasn't much for the Grand Finale! but i might be deleting this account. Or ill just leave it here for people to read and i will most likely never go on wattpad... But i hope u enjoyed this story!