Guys

I know this book hasnt gotten very many views yet but ive got hope!!!! If  u guys can share this story with friends or with Rogue X reader fans it would be very much appreciated. ENJOY^_^ 

================================

Y/N POV

All the members wanted to know stuff about me but it was starting to scare me a bit. i didnt really like being around other people. I looked like the youngest there. I was only 8.  Everyone else were about 12.

Gray: Lets cut Y/N some slack here. It looks like she's about to cry.

Mira: ur only saying that cuz u like her dont u?

Gray: uhh no i-i dont. im only looking after her.

Y/N: whos that.

You pointed to a girl at the bar. she looked like she was 14.she was also reaching for a mug on the counter.

Erza: Cana!!! Your underaged!!! leave the mug alone. Thats cana. 

Cana: thats no fair!!!! Erza look ur cake arrived!!

The red head looked at door but i wasnt fooled. Cana took the mug and chugged it quickly.

Erza: Liar!!u did that just to drink the beer!!!

Cana: i *hic* totally didnt*hic*

Erza: u sound drunk.

Cana: i just have *hic* the hiccups*hic*

Y/N: can i have a sip. it looks good....

a man with darker hair that looks drunk comes by with a mug.

??: sure have the whole thing if u want.

Erza: Macao, she's 8!!

Macao: oh really... oh sorry.

i take the cup real quick and chug it like cana.

Gray: she actually drank it against Erza's will. she got guts.

Y/N: i dont feel so good.....

Gray: she's about to loose that gut....

Cana: dont worry *hic* that happens *hic*.

Mira: haha!! she completely ignored Erza!!!! Well thats gonna be a pain in the future!!

i try to laugh at that but my stomach is really hurting. I dont like that grumbling i hear in my stomach. Gray comes to pick me up and brings me outside. The minute we're outside he lets me go and i go throw up everything i ate and drank.

Gray: u shouldnt drink when ur 8. or disobey Erza.

Y/N: it looked tasty. i couldnt help it. Thanks Gray.

Mira comes out with 2 kids.

Mira: Hey Y/N wanna come on a mission with us. its to give u a feel of it

??: mira nee! its too dangerous for her!!

??: lisanna is right. she could get hurt badly!

Mira: this is lisanna and Elfman. ill protect u. my brother and sister can help too.

Elfman: This is still an S-Class quest!!

Mira: she'll be fine.. so wanna come.

i was curious as to what it was like on missions. Though S- class missions sounded hard.

Y/N: sure but im not going to be in the way though.

Gray: think this through first. No one else in the guild can do these quests except u erza and gildarts. Its way to dangerous for Y/N.

Y/N: no. i want to see what its like.

Gray: just come back after ok.

Y/N: no problem.

And with that i went with Mira, Elfman and Lisanna to the S-Class quest. I had no idea what was going to happen...

*1 day later*

We found our objective. it was a big scary beast.i had a bad feeling about this...

Mira: Elfman!!! dont do the full body take over!!!

Lisanna: Big brother elfman!!!!! dont!!!!

Elfman had turned into the beast... I was scared. something bad was gonna happen. Lisanna approached Elfman with her arms wide open...

Lisanna: dont worry big brother. Im here..

Elfman or the beast took a swing at her... she went flying.....I started crying. So this is an S-Class mission. i ran after Lisanna. She was all bloddy right beside the cliff side. she started glowing too. Mira arrived shortly after dragging an unconscious Elfman with her.As lisanna started to levitate and disappear, i gripped onto her arm. Mira tried the same but her hand only went through. 

Y/N: mira!!!!!!

And then i disappeared with Lisanna...

*Mira POV*

Did Lisanna just die. Where'd did Y/N go... I just started to see her glow then Y/n touched Lisanna and started glowing too. and now poof... they're gone.......I start crying.....This is my fault.......I shouldn't have brought her with me... i shouldnt have brought my siblings and Y/N...

Elfman: uuh. what happened mira? Whats wrong.... Wheres Lisanna and Y/N?

Mira: th-they're dead......

My brother pulls me into a hug. he's soaked to the bone but it feels nice....I just reliezed, the guild is going to be sad...

*1 week later*

*at the guild hall*

*Gray's POV*

Im worried sick abut Y/N.... she can barely use magic and she's on an s-class quest...Atleast they're coming back today. i see the doors open and its raining pretty badly. Mira and Elfman come walking in crying. Natsu runs up to her.

Natsu: wheres Lisanna and Y/N. how did it go?

Mira: go away Natsu...

Natsu: Did they....die...

Mira starts crying along with Elfman.I start crying too.

Mira: Natsu, im sorry... i couldnt protect either of them.... 

the whole guild goes silent until Master Makarov walks in.

Makarov: Why is it so silent?!?! Mira, Whats wrong...

Mira: Li-lisa-lisanna and Y/N they-they died......

*meanwhile in Edolas*

*3rd POV*

Y/N and Lisanna were waking up in a strange place. They looked around to see floating islands.

Y/N: is-is this Heaven?

Lisanna: i dont think so... i remember getting hit, glowing and disappearing with u attached to me.Let's look around.

=======================================================

This was the only idea i had to get a huge timeskip....im sorry if its depressing...