Epilogue 2/2

Heres the last chapter of the book! So those mysterious letters are going to be explained yay!!!
====================

3rd POV

Master Makarov came into the guild with multiple letters addressed to different people. He honestly had no idea what their content was. It wasn't complaints. The letters looked to nice. All that was written, was their names and a note saying special content. Do not open or lose!

"Oi! Brats! I received letters for a few of u! when i call out ur name, come and get it! Erza! Gray! Juvia! Lucy! Natsu!Mira! Laxus! Gildarts! And Mavis!" Everyone went up to get their letter. Mavis was confused. "Im dead! why do i get a letter?" Makarov just shrugged his shoulders. "As if anything in this guild makes sense in the end"

Everyone opened their letter to be notified to not show anyone else its content.

3rd POV

Everyone read their notes and burned the content in the same fire till nothing but ashes were left. Of course they did it one by one without anyone else knowing. But little did they know, quite a few other people has also received notes.

Zeref's POV

I was meditating like usual under a tree when a bird landed on my shoulder. I looked over to see a note attached to its stomach. I touched the bird and it fell off.

" and..its dead." I unwrapped the letter and read it when my eyes widened at the content.

"yay! Someone knows how to kill me! And they're blackmailing me too" i scrunched up my face in frustration but i smiled after. After my fangirling session, i blushesd and looked around, noticing everything died again. " well if anyone saw that, they're dead now..."

I sat back down and thought about the letter. From the mysterious Kumori. A name meaning Shadow. Mysterious and intriguing. I burned the letter in my hand. 

*wait a minute..... Remember ur precious daughter whose name also means Shadow Flower? Do u think it has something to do with the letter?*

MEANWHILE AT LAMIA SCALE....

3rd POV

A bird swooped into the guild and landed on Lyon's shoulder as he chatted away with Yuka and Sherry. "Its a bird of love!" Sherry exclaimed. Yuka sweatdropped knowing it wasn't that.

"It may be from my darling Juvia!" Lyon exclaimed after Sherry earning more sweatdrops from others. Lyon opened the letter and his facial expressions changed a bit. He then went to the fire place and burned the letter.

"Why are u burning the letter?" Yuka asked Lyon in confusion. "The letter isn'y  from her. Its from a Kumori?" Yuka lifted one of his gigantic eyebrows in confusion "Kumori? That means shadow, doesn't it?" the ice mage shook his head for a positive. "I recently heard Sabertooth came back to life mysteriously. We should go look for them. Sting was found crashing into the Fairy Tail guild yesterday. Lets go look for the other members"

Jura approached Lyon and Yuka. "Does that mean Y/N is back as well? She isn't a saber, but she did have an extremely big amount of magic power. The council is thinking of giving her a high wizard saint title.I would like to help." 

All three men nodded their heads and went out of the guild to go searching.

Y/n's POv