Important! Before you read!

Hello, all of you lovely people!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this book! Even years after I finished the book, people continue to come back and read it. As a young writer, I am thankful for every single one of you that decides to read my work. 

With that settled, I would like to move on to talking about the book itself. I am aware that the book contains multiple problematic or controversial topics and actions from the characters and their environment. I wrote the book when I was very young with a different mindset and I, in no shape or form, support such things. In all honesty, I wouldn't even stand half the shit Kennedy does. 

Now I will like to move on to the grammar. The grammar is horrendous throughout the book. Most chapters were written late at night and sometimes on my phone. Autocorrect happened sometimes other times I simply didn't catch it. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON IT!

I have a reinvented and spelled check version of The Bad Boy's Possession published on Radish. So if any of you will like to take a read at my newer writing, check it out on Radish. My username is gissell_vale. I also have another book published there!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the book!

Happy reading!