Aphmau

~Age 15~
I awoke with the annoyance of my alarm clock, I immediately turn on the snooze button.

"APHMAU WAKE UP!" My dad yells from downstairs. I mumbled and pulled the covers over me and had my feet dangle overage side of the bed. Just a second later, the alarm clock on the floor just started ringing.

"UGH!" I get off my bed, pick up the alarm clock and turned it off. I get dressed in jeans, a snug dark purple shirt, and a blue grey knit sweater. I walk to the bathroom and fix up my hair into a side braid, and put my normal purple ribbon around the end to hold it in place. I walk out of my room into the kitchen, my dad set up breakfast. Eggs and toast.

"Good morning dad." I said as he started together ready to go somewhere.

"Dad, where are you going?" I asked.

"Good morning angel, oh and I'm going to guard duty." He said putting his sword on his belt.

"Okay." I said taking a bite out of the toast.

"I'll be home by 12:00 at night." He said.

"That's late, be careful dad." I said.

"Don't worry." He said. He patted my back and walked out of the house. He's been going out late everyday, I haven't had much time with him. I finished off my breakfast. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I heard a banging knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello Ms." A tall boy said with light brown hair. He looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it is.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I asked.

"I was looking for a girl named Aphmau, her father said she was at this house." He said. Wait I know who this is.

"Hi Laurence." I said.

"Aphmau?" He finally looked down at my eyes.

"Yep." I said smiling.

"I was just about to head to school, I saw your dad, and since I haven't seen you for a while, I though what the heck I'll visit her." He said. I giggled.

"Me too, I just moved back here." I said.

"That'll explain why I just saw your dad here today." Laurence said.

"So, are we allowed to carry swords to school or would that be against school rules?" I asked.

"We're allowed to have the on us, but can't use them, unless we're told to." He said.

"So let me guess, were never aloud to use them." I said.

"Heh, we use them during training, or how everyone else calls it, gym." He said.

"Anyways, I'm going to go grab my sword and put my plate in the sink, I'll be a minute, if you would like you can stand in my house." I said. He stepped in and I walked over to the kitchen table, grabbed my plate and put it in the sink. I ran over to my room, put on my leather sword belt and grabbed my sword off my bedroom wall. I slipped my long sharp diamond sword into the belt and secured it. I looked for my comfy black tall tie on boots. I tied up the tall boots then walked out of my room. I walked over to the front door next to Laurence.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I said, we headed out to school.