Aphmau/Laurence

~Age 15 Aphmau~
Last night was horrible. I didn't sleep at all once I got back to my house. Laurence is dead asleep and is sleeping in. Well he's going to be dead if we don't get to school. Heh, do I really have to go to school, I think I have to start getting ready for t-the f-f-funeral. Irene why did he have to go! I don't want to go, but this is once in a life time experience to see my dad in a casket and l-l-lifeless. I didn't realize I was crying until I rubbed my eyes. I should wake Laurence. I walked over to the couch and kneeled down next to his face. I poked his forehead.

"Wake up." I said poking him again. He was so cute when he sleeps, should I let him sleep in? I need support for the funeral because I know I'm going to break down. I'm surprised I'm not broke down right now.

"Just ten more minutes..." He fell back asleep. A laughed a little bit.

"Okay, but I need you to come to the funeral with me later." I said. He put his hand to my face and cupped my cheek. Blush ran through my cheeks.

"Have you been crying?" He asked still half asleep. I nodded my head. He sat up and pulled me into a hug.

"You can sleep in." I said as he let me go.

"You need your sleep more than I do, so come here and sleep." Laurence said patting the spot next to him. I sat next to him.

"You know I can't sleep right." I said.

"You can, but your not allowing yourself too, so just try to sleep." Laurence said. I sat right next to Laurence his arm was touching mine. He was so warm. I leaned on his shoulder and put my feet up and to the side of me. He wrapped both of his arms around my in s hug. Man, I could stay like this forever. I closed my eyes a started drifting off to sleep...

~Age 15 Laurence~
Aphmau was laying against me sleeping. Could she be anymore cute. She was shivering while she slept. How can I grab a blanket without waking her?i slowly move one arm away and grabbed a long pink tinted wool blanket pulled it around my shoulders and wrapped it around Aphmau. Aphmau was now sleeping with my head on top of hers and she sitting in between my legs. I started to move my arms but she grabbed them and took both of my hands to hold them. I think I must be blushing because I feel heat in my cheeks. I started to fall asleep but just before I could I heard a little knock in a certain pattern. Must be Cadenza, she always knocks in a pattern.

"Come in." I said in a normal voice trying not to wake Aphmau. I heard the door open and then close behind her. Cadenza walked over here and put her hands on her hips.

"Laurence, did you make a move on Aphmau?" She asked. A big blush ran in my cheeks.

"N-n-no!" I said loudly. Aphmau started to shift in her sleep. Crap... Did I just wake her? She stopped rustling and fell back asleep. I let out a breath.

"Okay we need to stay quiet, I don't want to wake Aphmau." I said.

"Okay, but your the loud one. Oh and why is Aphmau with you like that?" She asked moving her finger pointing at us.

"She couldn't sleep." I said.

"Sure..." She said acting un-convinced. I looked at Aphmau, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"You love her don't you?" Cadenza asked setting down a bag and sitting in a chair across from the couch. Aphmau still had our hands together. I smiled. I think I might love her.

"I think I do." I said putting my head back on top of hers. I saw her smile a bit in her sleep, which was the cutest thing. Did I mention how beautiful she is, oh wait... I did like 3 times already. Well it's good to state the truth.