Aphmau

~Age 15~.
It's been a week since I sent that letter to that person. Oh, I've also started up school again... Yay! (Note my sarcasm). I've had so much homework to catch up on, it's unbelievable! I had tons and tons of every subject. But what hit me hard was how I had to fight like 20 people per day for like 2 days just to get back on track with the so called gym class. Oh and that's just the beginning. People have been making rumors about my d-dad. They started off mild but got worse, for example they started off saying he just got sick or something. Then they went downhill. The bad ones for example would be that I was the one who killed my father. I felt a tear form at my eye. Who would kill there father like that. That's horrible. And for someone to think I killed my father is just outrageous. Last thing was that I forgot to mention Laurence and I have been dating for a week and 1/2 a day now! I'm actually waiting for him right now. We just came from school and were at the purple blossom tree we first kissed at. He's getting popsicles. I love the grape one! It's so good!

"I'm back Aphmau." Laurence said sitting next to me handing me the delicious grape Popsicle. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you so much." I said giving him a bright smile.

"Your welcome my love." He said. He started calling me 'My Love' a couple days ago. I think it's quite cute. I started eating it... More like devouring. He wrapped his left hand around my waist as I snuggles closer to him. I really can't imagine life without him anymore. Somehow as I finished the Popsicle my leg was on top of his. I wonder how that happened? He took the napkin and put our Popsicle sticks in it and wrapped it up. He through it at the trash can that was far away and made it.

"Score!" He said. I giggled. He looked back at me and stared into my eyes. He started caressing my cheek. I swear he is the most hottest guy this world could ever have. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were so close, noses touching. Our breathes were almost in sync with each other. I'm pretty sure I ended up sitting on his lap.

"So ho-" I was cut off by him pressing his burning hot lips against mine. There was so much passion in this one kiss I could barely handle it. We let go breathing hard. I pulled him in for a hug, putting my head in his neck. He pulled back. I pulled my head back too. The only reason we pulled back our head was because a huge explosion noise was blasted, making my ears ring. I got off of his lap and stood up quickly. He grabbed my hand and put my behind him.

"Aphmau go back to your house right now." Laurence said glancing back at me.

"Laurence I'll come with." I said.

"No! You need to go back to your house where your safe!" He said yelling over the commotion of the village angrily. I flinched at that serious tone. I gave him a quick hug from the back to calm him down, then a small kiss on the cheek.

"Better come back home once your done." I said releasing him and running back to my house.