Aphmau

~Age 15~
I'm on the couch snuggled up with Laurence at like 1:00 in the morning. He's fast asleep, but I'm wide awake. I'm used to nether hours, which are swapped from the normal Earth hours. Laurence's grip tightened on my waist. I think he was having a nightmare. I put my hand on his cheek to give a little boost for him to wake up. He shifted, and his eyes turned open right into mine.

"You okay?" I questioned, he still had a firm grip on my waist.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

"Was it a nightmare?" I questioned. He shook his head yes. I lean into him to cuddle to make him feel better. Well at least he has a awesome powerful Shadow Knight at his side to protect him. I giggle to myself.

"What?" He questioned tiredly stroking my hair.

"Oh, nothing!" I said quickly.

"Do I need to tickle you to get it out?" He questioned a little more awake.

"N-no!" I said loudly. He smiled evilly. Oh... No! He started tickling a small part of my neck. I burst out laughing. He tickled my hip even more. I was now crying of laughter.

"Oh, Kay... I'll... Say... It!" I said through laughter.

"Good." He said feeling proud of himself.

"I was just thinking that you shouldn't have nightmares because you have an awesome, beautiful, strong, smart, almost Shadow Knight, right here as your girlfriend." I said a little modestly.

"I think you got one part right, your beautiful." He said. I don't know if I should take this offensive or not.

"I could've just hit your head right now! Your lucky I love you." I said.

"Ah Aphmau would never hurt a fly." He said.

"Depends." I say.

"Whatever it's not time to think about that. Just come snuggle with me and get to sleep." He said.

"You promise not to tickle me?" I question.

"Promise is a strong word." He said copying me.

"How about pinky promise." I asked. He stuck out his pink and we hooked them together. I went back and leaned next to him. He wrapped his hands back around my waist and put his head in my hair.

"Are you smelling my hair?" I question.

"Maybe?" He said. I swear I saw him smile.

"Weirdo." I said. I heard him take a big whiff. I hit my head backwards which hit his head.

"Owe!" He said.

"Sorry, but it was for the best." I said smiling. I felt him start to tickle my side.

"You pinky promised!" I said. He instantly stopped and laid his hand back down. I closed my eyes and heard him smell again. Pervert! I move so my face is toward his face. I kissed his lips lightly. Then closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

I awoke to screaming and sounds of war. I couldn't feel Laurence around me anymore. He replaced it with a blanket and a pillow. As I looked around my head was hit with headaches. Owe!

"Laurence." I called out. I saw him run through the front door.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah. What's happening? I have a major headache." I questioned starting to get up. He looked as if he didn't want to tell me.

"Shadow Knights, a group of them about 10 have arrived and are asking for you." He said. I started to feel rage. My skin boiled.

"Aphmau calm down." Laurence said walking next to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Did they hurt you?" I growled.

"No they did not." He  said calmly, probably trying to calm me down. It's not working.

"Aphmau your eyes are changing color." He said putting his warm hand to my cheek.

"Are they red?" I questioned.

"No, there blue slowly turning to red. You need to calm down my Love." He said caressing my cheek.

"Please hug me." I said my voice a little sharp. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I slowly felt like I was melting. I wrapped my arms around his neck about 20 seconds later, leaning into him. He rubbed my back.

"I have to go back to fight Aphmau, there low on guards here." He said.

"Then let me help." I said with my arms still hanging from his neck.

"I don't want you to go." He said honestly.

"But you'll be able to keep an eye on me if you do." I said trying to convince. He sighed.

"Fine. But if I loose you I will go on a rampage." He said. My eyes widen knowing he probably want lying.

"And if I loose you, I will go on a rampage." I said back. He lightly kissed my lips and we both let go.

We took one step outside the door and I instantly felt rage. My shadow Knight for without any warning appeared. I almost went right at fighting.

"Aphmau don't loose it." Laurence said putting his hand quickly on my shoulder. I nodded my head. Three Shadow Knights came at us. Heh, one of them was Sasha. She looked happy that I was the one she was so called "going to kill" please! I could beat her easily! I pull out my long red sword. I smashed toward her right when she hit toward me. It was always he beginning move. It's also her weakness. I quickly hit toward her side and made her stumble. She now had a gash right at her side dripping blood. Blood... I love how blood is a deep red color, so rich and vibrant. I bet she hurt bunches of people. I need to spill her blood to keep more people out of misery.

"Ha! Bloodlust I see little Shadow Knight." She said smirking like a fool. She needs to go now! I jumped in the air and fell on top of her. My sword was right above her black heart. All I had to do it stab.

"Aphmau! We don't have to kill them!" Laurence said worriedly behind me. She took this as an advantage and disappeared. I had my knees on the ground not moving. I should have ended her.

"I should've left you back at the house." He mumbled to himself pulling me in his arms. I should've killed her. She could've killed me then went after Laurence! If that happens I will never feel the same, well even if I'm dead. I really should have ended her. Ugh!