Aphmau

~Age 15~
I can't believe Laurence is going to die... I look up, now realizing that I had my head down. Laurence looked like he was about to start crying. I went next to him and embraced him. He wrapped his arms around my stomach in a tight embrace and put his head on my shoulder. I ruffled his hair. He looked up at me and kissed my forehead.

"Am I going to be the one that kills you in the future?" I questioned.

"Aphmau... I really don't know, I'm pretty sure it's not you. You would barley hurt a fly." He said.

"You've seen me in my Shadow Knight form. My whole mission was to kill you! What if that actually happens? What's if I complete my mission? What if I become a full Shadow Knight?" I ranted pushing away from him, tears brimming my eyes.

"Aphmau! You need to calm down. We don't know the future and shouldn't be worrying about it. You know the saying the past is in the past, and we shouldn't worry about the future, because the present is all that matters? That fits this situation quite well. And right now we need to follow this quote." Laurence said grabbing my hand.

"Why do I love you so much?" I question.

"I don't know? Maybe my good looks or charms? Maybe both?" He winked at me.

"Your sounding like Travis now!" I said blushing.

He pulled me close, and quickly closed the small gap between us. He warm lips were pressed against mine firmly.

"I love you." He said pulling away.

"Do you love my great looks? Or charms? Maybe both?" I mocked him grinning.

"I don't know? Maybe your amazingly sweet heart, your beautiful eyes? Or the taste of your grape lip balm? I think I like all of you. But nothing can top your amazingly comfy hugs." He said. My cheeks were even brighter red then a ruby.

"Yo Romeo, Juliet! No more kissing for today and come inside!" Dante yells.

"No promises!" Laurence yells back. I still have that blush splatted on my face along with a big grin.

"You are so embarrassing!" I punched him on the shoulder as we started to walk back in the house.

"That grin would say otherwise." He commented whispering in my ear.

"Shut up!" I said opening the door. I looked at the table where everyone was and saw them smirking at us evilly.

"You guys realize we saw everything from the window right? You weren't really private." Katelyn said.

"You did! You knew this didn't you Laurence?" I questioned.

"Maybe?" He said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Laurence..." I mumbled, more like growled.

"Hey not my fault you don't pay attention to your surroundings."

"Well I would pay attention if you weren't there." I said crossing my arms.

"Does that mean your distracted by my awesome looks that you can't pay attention?" He questioned.

"In your dreams." I said.

"Well your always in my dreams so that might happen." He said.

"Get a room!" Travis said throwing two pillows at us. Oh, my, Irene... We just technically flirted in front of everyone. Could this day get any worse?