Aphmau/Laurence

~Age 15 Aphmau~
It's been 3 weeks since my dad died. I've missed school and have been ignoring my friends, all of the knocks on my door have quieted down. Everyone gave up on trying to get me. I still get knocks everyday though. My house is spotless. All my stress was put into cleaning. I'm sitting on my couch staring at nothing. I stood up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from the shelf and poured some water in it.  Wait was that a paper on the shelf? I looked back and picked up the envelope. I looked at the letter. Oh my Irene! I forgot about this letter. The one to find what happened to my dad. Should I reply? I don't know. Why not. There's nothing left to loose.

I went to my dads room, grabbed an envelope, a piece of paper, and a pencil. I walked to the kitchen table and sat down. Okay what should I write?

Dear Mr/Miss,
I'm sorry I haven't responded for a while. I would be glad to meet up with you. I won't bring any guards but I'll have my sword. Tell me where to meet up with you, and what day. Leave a note in my mailbox for a response.

From Aphmau

That should do it. I should put it behind the church now. It's only 12pm so I'll be able to take a shower and get dressed. I took a shower and put on dark blue jeans with a loose purple shirt. Okay time to go. I put on my tall tie on black boots. I put my leather sword belt then slid my long diamond sword inside of it. I made sure my purple ribbon was on my wrist, just in case I needed to putt my hair up then headed out the door. I opened my door and there stood he boy with the gorgeous light brown haired boy who had his hand up about to knock on my door. Laurence... He looked too shocked to say anything.

"Aphmau..." He said embracing me in a huge hug. I hugged him back, missing the warmth of my friend.

"Are you really here? Or am I hallucinating?" He asked.

"I'm her Laurence." I said as he hugged even tighter.

"Laurence I... Can't b-breath." I said. He slowly let go of me, I could see it in his eyes he didn't want to. He looked at my eyes again.

"Where have you been, I... All of us have missed you." He said.

"I've been in my house." I said.

"You mean you've been here the whole time!" He said surprised. Like really surprised.

"Yeah... I was just about to leave my house for the first time in 3 weeks." I said.

"My Irene Aphmau, I thought you would do something rash. For example send that letter to that person." He said. Heh. Heh. Heh.

"Well about that..." I started.

"Did you already see him!" He almost yelled sending a few glances from other people.

"No, I was about to go drop off the-" he cut me off.

"No Aphmau, I won't let you." Laurence said.

"Laurence-" he cut me off again.

"Could you do it tomorrow? I just saw you again and I don't want to loose you." He said looking really sad.

"Okay. But I'm doing it tomorrow." I said. He looked ten times happier. He pulled both of my hands right after I slid the note in the pocket of my jeans. The past 6 days I've been realizing how nice Laurence is, and how I only feel really safe and protected by him. He pulled me to a purple blossom tree a little bit away from the docks. We sat down against the tree with an ocean view. His hand is still in mine, I felt a blush run into my cheeks like the time where I fell asleep on Laurence's shoulder. I shook my head. Why am I thinking about that? That was like 3 weeks ago. But I remember that day as clear as glass.

"Aphmau?" He asked looking at our hands together.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something important." He said. 

"Well, what is it?" I asked.  He sat up in front of me pulled my hands down and kissed me. I felt myself kissing back. He released my hands as I put them around his neck. He put his hands around my waist. He stopped the kiss.

"I wanted to say, I love you." He said pulling me back into the kiss. Now I stopped it.

"I love you too." I said figuring out why I had all of those emotions earlier.