Aphmau

~Age 15~
"Dad?"

"Hello Angel." He said roughly. I started feeling warm burning sad tears glide down my face. Why is he here? Isn't he buried? He should be dead? Why is he in the nether? Why is he on the throne?

"Aphmau stop thinking, your thoughts are too loud!" My dad yelled. I cringed. Did he just hear my thoughts? Can he read minds?

"Why are you alive?" I questioned quietly.

"I became a Shadow Knight darling, and the same will happen to you. Now guards take her to the changing table!" My dad yelled happily. I'm going to be a Shadow Knight!

The guards, or whatever you may call them forced me into a room about two minutes away from my dad. I struggled against the painful metal chains, they just yanked them. I yelped and looked down at my now bleeding wrists.

They forced me down on this burning hot metal table. I screamed in agony. They chained me arms and legs down flat on a table with burning chains. Screams still escape my lips. People, no, Shadow Knights were surrounding me. My dad just walked in he now stood at the head of the table, were my head was.

"We can start the ritual." He boomed. They started chanting something loudly. Each word they say the burning intensify's. I yell for help, for someone to come help but no one could hear me, I was all alone. I felt something pierce my skin and down to my heart. My vision faded.

All I see is black...

"Aphmau can you hear me?" My dads now angry voice questioned.

"I can hear you." I said.

"I want to have a nice conversation to you." He said.

"Go on..."

"I want you to be understanding and allow me to talk, you trust me right?" He asked.

"I trust you." I said

"I want you to know that Laurence, I'm guessing thats your boyfriend is your enemy." He said.

"No he isn't!" I complained.

"Aphmau I told you I wouldn't lie to you." He said.

"Then what did he do so bad that he would be my enemy?" I questioned angrily.

"He was the one who killed mom, you so called friends were all apart of it all too. But Laurence was the leader of the group that killed your mother." He explained. Now something inside of me raged. My skin flared. Laurence was the one who killed the mother that I should've had when I was younger. I must kill Laurence for revenge, then all those other pests of so called friends.

"Did you get my message Aphmau?" He questioned.

"I did, nice and clear." I said.

"Great, now what is your favorite color and why?" He questioned.

"Blood red, like the colors of Laurence's blood that's going to be spilled." I said then Laughed evilly. I feel power coursing through every inch of my body, I feel like I could do anything... Like I'm unstoppable.

I woke up on the same table. But it was not hot anymore it was cold. Freezing even. Same with the chains. I looked at my arm and saw red armor on.

I must find and destroy Laurence right now!