Aphmau

~Age 15~
I awoke to the o-so familiar smell of Laurence. We are sat up on the bed, me realizing I'm sitting on his lap. He has his arms his arms around me supportively with his head slumped over my shoulder. He looks like a baby.  I can't believe he's still with me after yesterday. I just can't believe I killed two living things. It sent shivers down my spine without even trying. I felt a kiss at my neck.

"Morning." Laurence mumbled.

Let's just say that got my mind off everything, and I feel my face flame up tomato red.

"M-morning..." I peeped out.

"Hey beautiful." He said smirking.

"Casanova!" I said loudly punching his arm softly.

"Hey!" He yelped.

"Wimp." I commented. He sniffled as if he was crying.

"Like I was saying. You just showed a perfect example." I said starting to move to get up.

"Hey, nope! You are my girlfriend and will stay with me till I get up." He said nodding his head in approval.

"Well you are my boyfriend and should get up when the girl gets up." I said copying his nod of approval.

"What?" He said in a high pitched long voice.

"You heard me correctly." I said smiling.

"I don't think I did." He said kissing the back of my head.

"Laurence it's time to get up." I said trying to move out of his grasp.

"Nope, your going to have to be stuck with me for a while, because I want to fall back asleep Love." He said whispering love in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Ugh! Should I yell for help and see if anyone will save me from the ridiculous Casanova?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll just kiss you before you can even try to yell."

"Sure... Hel-" I started to yell but was cut of by Laurence flipping my over and kissing my lips softly. A slight gasp came from me loosing my breath. Someone whipped open the door.

"Aphmau! Are you okay-" Katelyn asked sighing as she saw us.

"I... Uhh... Umm... Oh! I'm fine." I said shoving Laurence off of me. Giving him a death glare of embarrassment.

"Why do I; out of all people end up walking on you two just about to have sex." She said bluntly.

"WHAT! We, oh my Irene! I'm fifteen Katelyn! And not married! I would never! I can't believe you would even suggest that!" I started ranting. Katelyn just laughed at me.

"You are so innocent Aphmau, you are just such an angel." She said. I glared at her worse then I glared at Laurence.

"She's not so innocent as she plays out Katelyn, I have warned you..." Laurence started. My mouth hung open.

"Ooh! I have evidence Aphmau!" Katelyn said pointing her annoying little finger at us. The fact that our legs are together, and Laurence is breathing on my neck just doesn't seem to fit my argument.

"I would never do that! I'm still a kid Katelyn!" I said.

"Technically your a teen, and teens do bad things." Cadenza said popping inside the room.

"My clothes have always been on when I'm in the bed, so there is evidence right there!" I said.

"Or so you think...?" Kawaii-Chan said peeping her little head in my room.

"I'm going to kill all of you after I get out of bed!" I yelled trying to get off the bed, but failing miserably, leaving my to fall face flat on the ground. Good job Aphmau.