Aphmau

~Age 15~
I head out to the beach on this gravel path. After I got there I sat on a overly sized rock. I took out my book and started on the first page.

I walk on the the grass barefoot, feeling the grass needles prick my feet. I see a mirror and run to it. It shows a reflection of myself, but of not just myself, Tedward too. His long arm wrapped around my shoulders. I look behind me but he isn't there. When I look back to the mirror, it's like I see a reflection of myself but older, like 52. He still has his arm draped around me though. I look back behind me again expecting something. But when I look back a second time I see myself in a casket. Is this what will happen if I don't turn into a cupcake vampire?

I flipped the page.

"Excuse me?" A mid age lady tapped my shoulder. She had long dark black hair, and young facial features.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I was looking for my boat could you help me find it?" She questioned.

"Sure, but what's your name first?" I questioned.

"Irina, what's yours?" She questioned.

"Aphmau." I told her. I stood up from the rock and put a bookmark in my book. I set it back down on the rock then she led me somewhere lining the water. I have a bad feeling about this.  

"Your name is pretty, was it referenced off of Irene perhaps?" I questioned.

"Nope, I was born before Irene." She said simply.

"Do you have immortality?" I questioned.

"Yes." She replied. I realized that she doesn't really say more then a couple words per answer.

"So... Where did you last see your boat?" I questioned.

"Around here." She replied.

I look forward and see a huge, may I say gigantic boat.

"I-is that it?" I questioned stunned.

"Yep, would you like to see it?" She questioned.

"Sure... Wait, I can't. My boyfriend would worry if I was gone too long." I said.

"It will only be a minute or two, please let me repay you." She said with pleading eyes.

"Fine but only 2 minutes." I said.

"Fine with me." She said.

She led me toward her boat and helped me on. Right when I stepped on I felt really woozy and funny.

"Is this what being drunk feels like?" I questioned stupidly. Why am I so weird. I hear her laugh. I feel my Shadow Knight form spreading through me. But this time changing, it hurt. Badly. It burned my skin, but also froze it. What's happening? I need help. But right before I could yell I coughed up blood and fell to my knees. My head boomed with pain. I can feel my lust coming back, but harder, and more impulsive. I need to hold back! I grab my head and yell, trying to get the anger out of me.

"Aphmau!" I heard a guy yell.

The ship already started moving. I couldn't respond. I fell against a wall and sleep enhanced me.

I woke up in the morning to find myself chained to the wall wearing a revealing pink and black outfit and my hair loosely curled on my shoulders.

What the hell happened?