Aphmau

~Age 15~
I'm being carried by Laurence, because I just can't stay on my feet anymore. I feel myself shaking. I really don't know where I am, my mind is somewhere else. All I really know is that I'm gripping Laurence's shirt and that we're moving.

I finally got into reality and realized that I heard a door open loudly, and people talking. They all suddenly all got quiet.

"Girls, can you please get Aphmau cleaned up?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah." They said standing up and walking into the bathroom. I heard the faint sound of water running.

"Aphmau, you are okay." Laurence said slowly. I looked up and into his eyes.

"We're ready." Cadenza said turning the corner.

Laurence brought me to the bathroom and set me on the counter. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

After I got undressed and into the bath, the girls left for a couple minutes. I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I made myself throw up inside the toilet. Blood came threw my mouth painfully. I made sure to lock the door before I did that, because I don't want them to come in and see me like this. Another round came without me trying. Blood spilled out my mouth.

Banging was sounded at the door.

"Are you okay Aphmau?" Laurence yelled.

"I'm-" I was cut off with me vomiting again.

"Fine..." I finished.

"I'm coming in!" Laurence said.

"No! I'm not dressed." I said.

"Cadenza could you get Aphmah an outfit please?" Laurence questioned backing up from the door. I heard a faint yeah from Cadenza.

"Aphmau can I come in?" Cadenza questioned. I quietly unlocked the door and backed up. She came in and handed me underwear, bra, socks, a crime colored shirt, and knot shorts. She left quietly, and I got changed really fast. I drained the water from the bathtub then flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth really good, then washed my hands.

I quietly left the bathroom, and almost instantly Laurence was in front of me, he looked stressed and worried. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Your shivering, come with me." Laurence said letting go and grabbing my hand. He walked slowly with me. He led me toward the bedroom. He helped me onto the bed, and I kneeled up into a ball form and wrapped the blanket around me. He left for a minute, and came back with water with a straw, and a towel with a bowl. Probably if I throw up again.

"Aph, what happened?" He questioned. I stayed quiet, afraid he'll leave me if I tell him the truth.

"Aphmau say something, your worrying me, not to mention scaring me." Laurence said. I looked at him.

"I'm afraid." I whispered. He grabbed my hand on instinct.

"I'm right here, and will always be here." He said rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

"I'm such a killer." I whispered to him.

"No Aphmau you aren't." He tried to convince.

"I killed two living things Laurence!" I said loudly making my voice crack. Tears slid down my cheek.

He got up on the bed right next to me and pulled me into a hug. I leaned into his chest. He rubbed my back soothingly while I cried myself to sleep.