Aphmau

~Age 15~
It's been 10 days that we've been camping out trying to find shelter. It's currently night, everyone's asleep except Travis. I think his heads bobbing trying to stay awake. I'm looking off into the horizon, my feet dangling off the mountain side, well more like a mini mountain that we found when searching around in the forest. We're all hungry and barely surviving off of granola bars, which we happen to be low on.

I look around for anything suspicious, because I know that Travis is not keeping guard and is probably dead asleep. Nice first impression Travis. I laugh to myself. I saw movement around the camp, and decided to go look around them to make sure there safe. I walked over there giving my sword a death grip. Something rustled the bushes. I walked over and looked behind the bushes. Right as I did that something jumped out at me. I fell to the ground and tumbled over. I looked at the thing that attacked me.

Thorgi?

Oh my Irene! I forgot about Thorgi! I picked up my baby and held her in my arms like a baby, even though she was getting older and bigger it didn't matter. I petted his fur and looked at the color to clarify. I stayed on the ground sitting and petting my adorable doggy!

"Aphmau?" I heard Laurence's voice call. I didn't realize I'd gone really far away from the camp until now.

"Over here!" I yelled back. I heardq him swiftly run over. Wait... That was not him... It was a Shadow Knight. I jumped to my feet and tried to grab my sword that was supposed to be at my belt, but wasn't. Thorgi knocked it out of my hands while he tackled me over. Crap! My dogs cuteness might have just killed me! I was about to yell out for Laurence... No just someone but the Shadow Knight covered my mouth and pulled me behind a tree with a death grip... No pun intended. Thorgi was barking, but that didn't matter. The Shadow Knight somehow opened a nether portal, and jumped inside with me in his/her arms.

They let go of my mouth, but it was instantly exchanged with a bandana so I couldn't talk. There were chains around my wrist now. The person was dragging me toward what looked like a nether kingdom. This person had a tight grip on my arm. Which stupid me still struggled to get out of his grip. His grip got tighter. Who knew that was possible? I feel sweat form on my forehead. I just realized this place is flaming hot. Each step gets hotter because we're nearing lava. They better not throw me in there!

In the end they didn't throw me in the lava but they brought me up to the castle thingy which scared the hell out of me, (again no pun intended). This person, or what ever it is was harshly forcing me up stairs.

"We're here to speak to the new king." The guy holding me said to a girl.

"Okay, I will tell him that your mission was a success." She said pointing toward me. I'm really surprised I'm not freaking out right now, well I am but not as much as I should be. A few minutes later the same women/girl person thingy came back.

"He's ready to see you." She said, the. Smiled... Well evilly. That's a warning... Right? Even if that was a warning, I'm not getting out of this.

We just got into a new room, with the same burgundy brick walls and floors, but this one had a throne made from Quartz. On the throne was a guy, a very familiar guy, who should've been dead right now...

"Dad?"