Aphmau

~Age 15~
I think it's been two days since I ate. I'm really thirsty and a little shaky, like I need to punch a brick wall to stop my hunger. They really should at least throw me a piece of bread or something. Unless there trying to starve me, cause it's working!

"Hey!" The guy said roughly.

"What?" I questioned in the same tone.

"Irina says you have to put these clothes on." He said. He threw a pair of knit grey pants, a tight shirt, and a weird looking jacket. Not like I'm going anywhere, so why not. He walked away and I put on my clothes quickly. He then threw me a pair of white sneakers, I slid them on and say back down tapping my foot on the wooden floor...

Hold up! That gave me an idea!

I could break threw the floor...!

Wait... I can't swim...

I can tred...

No I can't...

Why can't I think strait!

Ugh!

I felt my eyes change and my skins boiling.

"I need blood dammit!" I yelled, more like my Shadow Knight form yelled. Swearing's not my thing.

"Ah little Aphmau! You must be so hungry. Don't worry you can feed on Aaron and his family once we get there. Which we'll be there in a minute." Irina said like she was talking to a baby.

My body was literally shaking with anticipation to kill.

This is horrible Aph! You need to calm down!

I can't though. The bloodlust took over me. Right when I felt the boat stop and the door opened, I quickly ran and jumped off the boat.

I look over smelling for any food, nothing. Then I spot Katelyn.

"Aphmau?" She questioned.

My instincts kicked in. As I ran at her, she had her guard up and threw me to the ground.

"Aphmau calm down." She said struggling to hold me down. "Aaron! Get the guards and boys now!" She yelled.

"Got it!" He replied.

"A-Aaron, that's who I was supposed to kill!" I said. I felt my teeth pointed, ready to bite anything.

"No, Aaron is a good guy." Katelyn said.

I could hear her pulse perfectly, all I needed to do was feed.

Laurence, Garroth, Travis, and Dante all came at me.

"Aphmau!" Laurence said as he saw me.

"Why can't I be let go and be able to feed!" I yelled my body shaking.

"Because your kind of insane right now." Travis said bluntly.

"Help me hold her down." Katelyn said.

But right when she started loosening up, I made an easy kick, punch, and run tactic.

I ran right into the forest. The only place I felt safe. I smelt a animal of a medium size around here. I looked around and saw a raccoon. I leaped at it and drained it dry.

Blood swept through me warmly, like hot cocoa on a winter day. But that wasn't good enough. I need a human. As I started to move, a gas of some sort hit my face and waves of sleep and pain waved over me.

At least I got that raccoon...