Aphmau

~Age 15~
I sprinted making one of the worst decisions of my life. I ran away from my true love.

It was chaos throughout the village. People screaming and running. Another bomb started off scaring the crap out of me. I got to my house and quickly opened the door. I slid on my leather sword belt and put my sword in it just in case an intruder comes in. I started to pack a backpack just in case I needed to run. I packed a couple of water bottles, some easy snack on food, a couple of books that were said to be given to me by my mother, a pair of clothes, and last of all pictures with my dad and I, don't forget the one with Laurence and I when we were kids holding hands. I zipped the now really full bag, happily it was not that heavy, my school bag is worse than that. I closed all my windows and blinds. I started to close that last blind but I looked out of it. The village was awful, buildings were ruined, there were injured. Right as I closed my last blind my door shot right open to a hurt Laurence.

"Oh my Irene! Laurence come to the sofa right now!" I said running toward him helping him to the couch.

"Baby what happened?" I questioned as I kissed his forehead really fast then ran to the kitchen to wet a cloth. I ran back over to him. His leg was bleeding, and there were cut marks over his face and stomach. He grabbed my hand right after I put a couple of wash cloths down. I looked back at his beautiful eyes. I put my free hand to his face. He started to lean up. I pushed him back down.

"You need to relax." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"D-don't cry." He said wiping away tears with his thumb. He let go and I stood up. I headed to the little cabinet where medical bandages and cut cleaner are. I ran back over to him with the supplies. I grabbed a wash cloth and sat crisscrossed next to the couch. I lifted up his shirt a little and put some alcohol on a wash cloth than dabbed at the cut to clean it. He flinched and bit his lip in pain. After I cleaned it best I could I grabbed some bandages and wrapped his stomach. I moved over a little bit and cleaned his leg. After bandaging his leg I moved over to his face. I grabbed a smaller wash cloth and dipped it in alcohol. I helped him sit up so it wouldn't get in his eye. I dabbed a couple times on his cheek then put a couple of small stick on band aids to his cheek. He leaned his feet over to dangle on the couch. I sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He said moving slightly to look at my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I thought you were going to die like my dad" I said feelings the tears start to come again.

"My love I would never leave you." He told me pulling me a little closer.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said putting his warm lips gently on mine. I kissed back with fiery passion. He rubbed my back. I let go breathing hard. We put our foreheads together.

"Your crazy." He said smiling.

"Right back at you." I said smiling. I gave him a small teasing kiss on the lips making him mad.

"You won't get away that easily." He said kissing me long and hard. I ran my hand through his hair messing it up more. Why is he so cute! It's unfair.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I told him smiling.