Aphmau

~Age 15~
I made my way back to my room. I'm too tired to put on pajamas. I threw myself on my bed and pulled the blankets on top of me. I closed my eyes. Now let's hope the nightmares stay away. I slowly drifted to sleep to the sound of the wind.

I wake up outside.

"How did I get here?" I asked myself. I stood up from the grass next to my house... Which is not here anymore... what? I looked around nothing was in sight. A stone path appeared and a couple trees, which makes me believe I'm in a forest... A dark, cold forest. I started to walk through the path. I look behind me and saw that whatever path I walk on disappears. I looked forward and saw a shadow run from tree to tree.

"Hello?" I ask. The shadow comes closer, it's like this blackish red shadow is haunting me. I was about to step back and run but I just remembered that the path behind me broke. I could go through the forest? I'm going to make a run for it!

"Aphmau?" Someone asked. No that's not someone it's my dad.

"Dad...?" I asked desperately.

"Yes angel I'm here!" He said. I looked around.

"Where?" I ask.

"Walk forward then make a right!" He said. I started to walk forward, this forest seemed to be getting colder and colder by the step. The forest felt like it was caving in. How far am I walking?

"Aphmau turn right now!" My dads voice yelled. I turned a sharp right. Where's my dad? I looked around some more and finally saw someone a little further forward. It must be my dad! I ran toward the person. Once I got there a shadow knight appeared a pulled out a sword.

"Hey angel." He said. He took the sword and put it to my neck.

"Dad...?" I asked.

I burst up awake panting. I had to get out of this house... I think in going to be sick. I ran through the hall down to the door.

"Aphmau...?" I heard Laurence ask in a sleepy voice. I don't have time to stop and talk to him, I just need to get as far as I can from me and that house. I can't be near any memory's of him... Right now. I hear Laurence trail behind me. I'm not thinking where I'm going so I just headed strait into the forest. Is there anyway from the forest to the ocean? I don't care I just need to get out of the forest. I closed one of my eyes because I got something in it and just stupid me just ran into someone. I fell on my butt.

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's fine, now why is Laurence chasing after you?" This blue haired guy asked. Laurence appeared by my side panting.

"Irene Aphmau! How do you run so fast?" Laurence asked.

"I forgot I was running, so I don't know." I said.

"Oh! And to answer your question, I had to get fresh air." I said.

"I'm Dante and you are..." He said. I shook his hand while saying.

"I'm Aphmau." I said.

"Well it's nice to meet you." He said.

"And you too." I replied. I looked over to look at Laurence who was still panting and had his hand behind his neck.

"I have a question for you Dante." I said.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"Have you seen a blackish red shadow come through the forest?" I asked.

"Nope, it's actually been really quiet." He said. Okay so it must of just been a bad dream.

"Why?" He asked.

"N-nothing." I said. He looked at me strangely then let it go.

"Okay Aphmau want to go back now?" Laurence asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Wait are you Laurence's girlfriend!" Dante asked.

"W-what n-no!" I answered.

"Sure... I'm going to leave you couple alone." He said laughing.

"We're not a couple!" I said.

"Sure..." He said. I rolled my eyes and started following Laurence back to my house. I swear I heard Dante still laughing.