Aphmau/ Laurence

~Age 15 Aphmau~
It's been and hour since Laurence and I heard about the news that there's a so called vampire on the loose, and it might be a Shadow Knight. To be honest I'm terrified. What if it's a Shadow Knight? Would that make me one too? Laurence is gone out on guard duty. I'm kind of hiding out in the bathroom right now. I never told anyone of my friends that I've been getting a strange desire for this some sort of food, yet I don't know what it is. I feel like I should tell someone... Would they be freaked out?

I just need to get some fresh air... Yeah... That's what I need.

"Hey guys I'll be right back, just need some fresh air." I told the girls.

"Okay, bye!" Kawaii-Chan said.

I quickly left the house and into the forest. Little did I know what was going to happen.

~Age 16 Laurence~
I'm on guard duty, going to check around in the forest with Aaron. Yes the Lord is coming with me. Irene knows why. I wonder how everyone's doing? I wonder how Aphmau's doing?

"Laurence we should head south for around 10 minutes then turn east because there's a nearby nether portal." Lord Aaron said.

"Okay." I said.

~Age 15 Aphmau~
I'm in the forest, I really don't know what's with this booming headache. I feel my arm start to shake, my senses are growing stronger, and I found myself turning into my Shadow Knight form. My mind feels like it's being taking over by dark thoughts. I feel my eyesight change, all I can see now is red. My feet guide me toward a tree and make me kneel down like I'm hunting. I hear movement and swiftly look up seeing a squirrel jump to the leave covered ground.

Without knowing what happened I leap forward took the squirrel and on instinct and bloodlust, bit into it, feeling the juicy hot liquid burn down my throat. It taste so good... Like when a cookie first comes out of the oven and there's gooey melted chocolate. I threw the squirrel down after finishing it off. I sensed someone walk by. I instantly tackled them, realizing it was a Shadow Knight.

I bit into its neck. This one tastes way better. Way better then That stupid squirrel. This was thick pulsating blood. The person screamed in agony. I kept sucking on the blood, feeling it drain like when you finish a drink with a straw. I smelled the next victim running near by. I stood up throwing the person on the ground. I these smells.

It's Laurence and Aaron.

I felt the weight of my Shadow Knight powers go away. Leaving myself in agony. I fell to my knees. I just killed an innocent animal and a person. What kind of person am I? Can I even call myself human anymore? Both Laurence and Aaron appeared.

"A-Aphmau?" Laurence questioned bending down in front of me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled pushing him back words causing him to be thrown against a tree.

"Oh my Irene I'm so sorry." I blurted. I stood up and ran. I felt at least one of them start to catch up to me. He gripped my wrist and pulled me to a stop. It was Aaron.

"Let me go!" I yelled. Laurence was now behind me with his hands around my waist.

"Please let me go..." I said crying.

"Aphmau..." He started.

I felt my bloodlust start to come back. No!

"Aphmau calm down, breath in, and out." Aaron said trying to calm me down.  I breathed in, and released out. I leaned back into Laurence. I looked down in what I was covered in...

Blood,

From the squirrel and the Shadow Knight.

My 2 victims.

I'm a monster. Are you happy dad?

Of what I become?