Aphmau

~Age 15~
I got out of the shower and put on a pair of cotton black leggings with a white sweater that has a purple detailing. I put on my long tie on boots and headed out to Kawaii-Chan'd cafe to check and see if Laurence was still there. I knocked and bright awake Kawaii-Chan opened the door.

"Oh hi Aphmau-Sempai!" Kawaii-Chan said happily.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan, did Laurence come back here?" I asked.

"Kawaii-Chan saw Laurence walking toward the docks when she was picking some pink flowers." She said.

"Okay thanks, I kind of yelled at him and wanted to say sorry." I said.

"Oh okay, well bye." She said as I walked away from the door. Okay, so Laurence is near the docks which are to my left, then left again, than right and down the stairs. I started walking there. I looked down at the docks from the stairs and saw Laurence sitting on the edge of the docks with his shoes off and his feet dangling in the water. How am I supposed to say sorry? Am I just supposed to walk up to him and say sorry? Do I walk up to him and wait for him to realize that I'm there, then say sorry? I let out a breath and started walking down the stairs to the docks. I sat next to Laurence with his shoulder touching mine.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. He looked at me, like he's getting lost in my eyes, I'm sort of getting lost in his. I realized our faces were inches apart.

"It's fine." He whispered. I leaned away and blushed, I could tell he was blushing too.

"I just don't want you to get hurt from whatever this guy has to say." Laurence said.

"I won't get hurt. If I do than I'm to blame, not you." I said. He looked tense once I said that last part.

"So you are going?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. Laurence put his head in his hands.

"You make me worry too much." He said. I don't really know what to say about that, so I stayed quiet. We didn't talk for about 5 minutes until I started up the conversation again.

"So Laurence, how are you?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?" He asked going along with the stupid conversation.

"I'm doing okay." I said looking up into the stars.

"That's better than bad." He said looking at the stars too.

"Pretty night stars isn't it?" He asked.

"Yep." Is said. The wind started to pick up. It suddenly got really cold. I crossed my arms for heat. He moved closer to me.

"You cold?" He asked.

"N-no." I said shivering.

"Lier." He said. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me lean into his chest. He was so warm, it's like with every touch it's like burning fire. I hear his soothing heartbeat. I suddenly relaxed letting the weight of my shoulders loosen, making my shoulders fall. I could fall asleep if I tried. I don't think I even have to try. I close my eyes and drift off to a calm and soothing sleep.