Aphmau

~Age 15~
I have been training for the past 3 weeks. This is the day I can kill Laurence.

I put on my Shadow Knight armor. Which mine is a short blood red skirt, blood red hood, black shirt, and tall like above knee black boots. I have a sharp sword made from some sort of red metal, I have exactly no clue what it is made from. I put it on my black leather sword belt.

I waked over to my dad and said goodbye. Screw goodbyes lets get on with that portal. I hopped through the portal to Earth. I landed in a forest near a village. I swapped out of my Shadow Knight form and into my human form. I was wearing a black v-neck shirt with black tight leggings and my long black hair hair in a high ponytail. As you see my dad picked out my black clothing, it's too much black for me, I need some blood red please. Heh, take out the please.

I looked around the village and spotted Katelyn and Cadenza walking together. Laurence was behind them guarding. I wonder how I can get his attention. How about, I'll sneak around the corner and trick him? Yeah!

I slowly made my way into his point of view and waited a second before I sensed him look at me, then I made my way behind a building.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go check something." I heard him say. I then heard foot steps. Should I change forms, yeah! I swapped into my Shadow Knight form really fast. I heard him come down. I leaned against the building wall.

"Hello Laurence." I said.

"Aphmau?" He questioned lowering his sword. Dumb choice. Well he is a dumb ass, so it works out. I moved out of the shadows, seeing my red eyes reflect in his. I went into battle stance.

"What did they do to you?" He questioned.

"They made me powerful, and told me the truth." I said.

"Who told you what?" He questioned.

"My dad told me the truth about how you killed my mother." I said growling.

"I never killed her!" He said. I took my sword and ran at him.

"Liar!" I yelled and knocked him over. I had a sword to his chest. I was now on top of him about to stab him.

"Aphmau I did nothing!" He yelled back at me tears forming in his eyes. My hands were shaking. What am I doing, I should be killing him! He put his thumb to my cheek and wiped away a tear that I did not noticed formed in my eye.

"Can you get off of me?" He questioned nicely.

"I can't Laurence! It's controlling me!" I yelled. My forms were now changing. They were swapping back and forth without me forcing them too.

"Aphmau, try to release the sword." He said slowly. My grip started to fail and I let go leaving it to crash against the floor. He took both of my hands slowly and tried to get up.

"Laurence!" I heard Katelyn yell, she ran over.

"Katelyn careful!" Laurence warned. I quickly picked up my sword, going fully back to Shadow Knight. I slammed her up against the wall and put a sword to her neck. I felt warm hands grip my waist and pull me back Katelyn took the advantage and grabbed the sword out of my hand.

"Laurence get your hands off of me!" I yelled squirming to try to get out of his grip.

"Not happening." He said in my left ear.

"Katelyn go get Zoey, that fairy in this town and make sure she has something that can knock out someone." Laurence said. Katelyn ran off

"Can you let go?" I questioned.

"No." He said.

"I wanna go back to the nether!" I complained.

"Trust me, you don't." He said putting his head on my shoulder. His warmth is comforting. Katelyn ran back with a fairy girl.

"Laurence can you make her drink this?" Zoey the fairy asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Yeah... No, not happening! I'm not letting so boy who killed my mother give me poison-" he spilled it in my mouth.

"Ewe!" I complained.

Suddenly the world around me went dark. This seems to happen a lot I realized.