Aphmau

~Age 15~
We head into the school. Welcome Marsh High the board said on the wall. More like welcome to hell.

"Want me to walk you to the office so you could get your schedule?" Laurence asked.

"Sure, wait won't you be late for class?" I asked.

"I'll make an excuse." He said.

"No, there's no need to get yourself in trouble because of helping me." I said. We walked through the twisting hallways.

"B-but, I don't want to go to class." Laurence complained.

"Laurence, stop complaining. Just walk me to the office then get to class." I said then started laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"I sound like a mom yelling at a kid." I slowed down my laughs right when we got to the office.

"Now you go get to class." I said.

"Okay, bye." He left toward the cabinets in the hallway to put something away. I entered the office area.

"Hello miss, how may I help you?" A lady asked.

"I just moved here and need my schedule." I said.

"Your Aphmau right?" She asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Here's your schedule." She handed me a couple papers and a Manuel book sort of thing.

"Thanks. Anything else I need to know? I asked.

"Yes, the obvious top rules. No using weapons in school or any violence, fallow dress code, you can find dress code in the book, and the last big one no animals I school, or flowers." She said.

"Okay, I can fallow those rules." I said. "Wait no flowers!" Is she kidding, no flowers. This is truly my worst nightmare.

"No flowers, they make me sick." She said.

"That's a horrible rule." I said immediately regretting what I said.

"Oops, I'm so sorry I just said that, I just love flowers." I said looking down feeling embarrassed.

"Look up girl." She said. I looked up at her.

"You have a strong voice, but you don't have much confidence, boost your confidence and we have a new leader." She said. I let out a breath I've been holding.

"Thank you." I said. I started to walk out but I stopped.

"Where exactly is my first class? If you wouldn't mind me asking." I asked.

"What do you have?" She asked.

"I have language arts." I said.

"You go down the main hallway, make a right then a left, then a right to get to his classroom." She said.

"Okay, thanks." I said. I walked out of the office area and down the main hallway. Okay so now I make a right. I walked a little further until I turned left. The down the hallway a little more and the first door to the right. I knocked on the wooden door. A girl with pink hair and cat ears opened it.

"Ooh, new girl, Kawaii-Chan is going to make a new friend!" I was startled a little bit, she let me walk in. The whole class was staring at me. It was like I'm the giant with all the mini predators trying to eat me, (my imagination is too wild). I feel my cheeks get red in embarrassment.