Aphmau

~Age 15~
Sasha left soon after that. The long beautiful white wings disappeared. I fell into Laurence's arms. Kind of dramatically, I didn't mean too. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I missed you too." I said quietly into his chest. Tears leaked out of my eyes like a waterfall, a really ugly waterfall.

"Hey girly you finally normal again?" Katelyn asked bending down next to me.

"I-I think?" I said quietly. My stomach growled loudly. I haven't ate much, explains why that just happened. Laurence laughed.

"You hungry?" He questioned pulling away from me a little bit. I nodded.

"I could eat 50 steaks." I said in a dull strait voice. He moved his hand through my hair. He stood up and help led me stand up. He put his arm around my waist for support. Or he just wanted too. Either way I'm fine with that. I had my arm around his neck and don't plan on moving it for at least five minutes. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay Romeo and Juliet you can make out later." Cadenza said. I instantly blushed. Katelyn and Cadenza both burst out laughing. I saw the fairy, Zoey sitting down on the floor. I let go of Laurence and walked over to her, more like staggered over to her. I haven't walked with my human form with emotions for such a long time. I stood in front of her then went on my knees.

"Thank you so much Zoey, I'm in debt." I say. She looked up at me shocked.

"No your not! I'm just glad to help." She said taking my hands. I smiled. We helped each other up. I went back to Laurence and held his nice, warm hand. We found ourselves leaving that bedroom, yeah not caring about the stupid broken window. Laurence instantly brought me to a bathroom and started bandaging my cuts and wounds. It stung every time he put that alcohol mixture thingy that cleans out wounds on.

"Owe!" I yelped.

"Aphmau, please hold still." He said pulling me back up strait because I was leaning back. He went near my face to clean a cut on my cheek. I kissed him on the lips really fast. He looked really confused for about 30 seconds. He then gave me a small kiss on the lips and pulled away. How I missed these moments. I took his hand that wasn't cleaning my face and played with it.

He had one more bandage.

"Done!" He said. He looked at me. I had bandages all over me.

"I hate the feeling of bandages." I complained. He just smiled and put his hand on my cheek.

"You'll be fine, I promise." He said.

"Promise is a strong word."

"I promise as long as you don't go anywhere alone." He said nodding his head approvingly. I sigh.

"Yeah... How about no." I said then quickly kissed his cheek.

"How about yes." He said smirking putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I like my privacy, and reading in peace." I said.

"So when your with me your not in peace?" He questioned doing a puppy face.

"You know that's not want I mean." I crossed my arms. He smiled. I love his smile. I love him. He picked me up in his arms.

"Hey!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Yeah, what is it my Love?" He questioned acting dumb.

"You know what! Let me down!" I complained. He walks out of the bathroom with me still in his arms. He walked over to the kitchen area of this medium sized house and finally let me down.

"Thank you." I said giving him a small glare. I walked over to wear I saw a plastic cup and grabbed it... Hm, I haven't had plain water like this for a while. I poured some water in it. Laurence wrapped his arms around my waist scaring me. He put his head on my shoulder.

"Kawaii-Chan ships these two! You two are so cute!" The pink haired girl jumped in front of us making me lean onto Laurence more. Both Laurence and I blushed hard. Are faces were as red as an tomato.

"H-hey Kawaii-Chan." Laurence stuttered.

"Hello!" She replied happily grinning at us devilishly. What is she planning?

"So... How are you?" I questioned trying to make a conversation.

"Great, Kawaii-Chan's about to go make a shipping shrine!" She said happily.

"A what?" Laurence and I said in union.

"Never mind, bye now!" She left, I took a sip from the water. I set it back down. Laurence's beautiful light brown hair was hanging low off of his forehead as his head was slumped over my shoulder. Irene he was so cute! He looked up and caught me looking then smiled devilishly. I blushed.

He spun me around so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. His arms were tight against my waist, pressing me against him. He leaned in and kissed me warmly. I obviously kissed back. We let go.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I teased.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"We love each other the same, let's leave it at that." I say smiling.

"Nah, I still love you more."