Aphmau

~Age 15~
It's been several weeks since the attack. Everything's starting to lay low again. Oh, and Laurence's birthday is coming up! It's tomorrow. I made him a scrap book with a bunch of memory's. I've been working on it for a while. The past week to be accurate. He's on guard duty right now, along with Garroth and Dante. That leaves me with the girls. Well a couple of them. Kawaii-Chan and Cadenza. I realized that I talk to them a lot. You know what! Let's go meet new people!

"Hey girls! Let's go out and meet new people!" I said happily. They nodded their heads. I already had my sword and shoes on, I was just waiting for them. It's better to be prepared rather than not be.

"Kawaii-Chan thinks that it would be fun if we all go separate ways a meet a variety of people." Kawaii-Chan said.

"Sounds good." Cadenza said.

"Okay, then let's go!" I added jumping out of the front doorway.

We all parted like 20 minutes ago, and guess what! I Aphmau have already got myself lost in the forest again! Yeah again! How many times will I end up in a forest lost before I die? The world may never know! Well whatever, let's go explore!

I came across this pretty flowery kind of area that looks like it has a mini cave. I jump down this huge rock I was standing on.  I found myself looking at some sort of pretty fairy kind of leaf.

"Who are you!" A males voice yelled. I quickly stood up to face a masculine black haired guy, who wore a vest and ripped black jeans.

"I'm Aphmau." I said calmly but a little bit on guard just in case I needed to pull out a sword.

"I'm Aaron, may I ask why you are here?" He questioned.

"I came through the forest from a village, I was there with my friends Laurence, Garroth, Katelyn, Cadenza, Kawaii-Chan, and Dante." I stated using hand motions to show the area I came from through the forest.

"Ah, the new part-time guards." Aaron said.

"Your a guard?" I questioned.

"Heh, no, I'm the Lord." Aaron said. I froze. Shoot I was talking to the Lord the whole time without realizing.

"Not to be rude or anything, but aren't you a little young for a Lord?" I questioned.

"Well, I am only 18 but my father passed and the Lord title was put to me." He said casually.

"I'm sorry to hear that I know how you feel." I said looking down at my feet.

"Your a lord?" He questioned.

"Oh! No! I just... My father passed away less than a month and a half ago by some murderer. He just came home one day totally wounded and no signs of how he was." I said keeping my eyes on my feet.

"That's strange... Did he come in contact with a Shadow Knight by chance? I know you would know because I can sense it in you that your a Shadow Knight, and you might be able to tell the difference between wounds." He said. My eyes were open in shock. He knew? How! That's so weird! I really don't understand magic!

"How... Did you know? I mean you said you sensed it but... I just don't understand." I said finally looking up to his eyes." I said shaking my head.

"Well for one I have good senses, and second of all your eyes are glowing both red and white at the same time." He said.

"Oh... Wait there glowing white too?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He said. I just realized that the sun was setting. Why is the sun setting? Is it already that late!

"Okay, well, I need to get back to my friends! I didn't realize the time. It was nice talking to you, bye!" I said.

"You too, bye." He replied as I made my way back on top of the Rock and through the forest. I headed back into the house.

"Aphmau! Where were you? We searched everywhere!" Dante asked.

"Oh I got lost in the forest." I said.

"Again?" Laurence asked.

"Yep again." Kawaii-Chan and Cadenza said in sync. Laurence and I both sighed.