Aphmau

~Age 15~
Laurence and I left the meeting area hands still together.

"Laurence want to come over for dinner?" I asked as we started walking in the direction to my house.

"I can't today, I have guard duty. How about I'll come over later around eight and we can make cookies." He said.

"Okay!" I said happily.

"So, what kind of cookies do you wanna bake?" I asked.

"Chocolate chip." He said drooling at the thought.

"Okay, so I can get chocolate chips from Kawaii-chan, I can also get the other materials too." I said my list out loud. We got to my house.

"Okay now I got to go beautiful." He said starting to let go of my hands. I wrapped my hands around his neck before he could fully let go. He looked shocked for a moment but then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay now don't get hurt." I said with my head laying on his shoulder.

"I won't, I promise." He said pulling me away to place a small, sweet, warm kiss on my lips.

"Now you promise me that you won't do anything rash while I'm gone." He said.

"I won't, don't worry. Only thing I'm going to do is get the cooking supplies from Kawaii-Chan." I said. He smiled.

"Okay see you later." He said walking away waving. I waved back and walked in my house.

"Hello house." I said to a wall. Now I'm being the weird one. I smiled at the thought of earlier. I walked over to my room and sat down at my vanity. I pulled out a brush and purple ribbon from the drawer. I brushed through my hair and pulled it back into a high pony tail. I tied it off with the ribbon then got up to go jump on my bed.

"Hello bed, are you still comfy. Of course you are." Since when do I talk to furnisher? I think I'm going crazy. I heard a loud knock come at my front door. I looked over to the clock on the wall. It's not 8, so who would it be? I walked toward the door and opened it.

"Hi Aphmau!" Cadenza said happily. It's so weird, why am I always so close to Laurence's family? Wait now that I think about it, I don't really know if Laurence has parents. Or if he does I never met them. I welcomed her inside which she obviously walked in.

"So what made you come to my house?" I asked.

"Can't a friend just come cause she wants to come over?" She asked.

"Nope." I said with I smile on my face showing her I didn't believe her one bit.

"Oh, okay, well you got me." She said. I smiled at that because I knew something was up.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see what you thought about Abby-" I cut her off.

"Abby, don't get me started. I saw the way she was looking at Laurence and it was not in a 'we're friends' matter. That little hellhound needs too keep her little paws to herself, and not mess with Laurence." I said. Wait... I didn't mean to say that aloud! Crap! Oops now this girl is making me swear! Cadenza looked at me surprised then smiled demonically. What did I get myself into!

"So you do like my brother. I know I saw it earlier but I needed to hear it from you." She said. My face blushed.

"Oh and don't worry about Abby, she has been trying to date Laurence for over 2 years, but has never said she loved him, at least not in front of him. She punched almost every girl that has ever even talked about how they like Laurence." Cadenza said.

"Should I be worried. It's not like she can make me stop loving him." I said.

"I never said you should be worried, more like you should be careful." She said.

"I really don't know how I should respond to that?" I said crossing my arms and leaned against a wall. What if Laurence goes to Abby? What if he likes her and is just with my because he feels bad for me? What if he doesn't love me back? What if just said those words as because he got caught up in the moment? What if this is all fake?

"Aphmau what are you thinking bout about?" She asked making me come out of my thoughts and pulled back into reality.

"Hm?" I asked.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"Laurence..." I said dreamily. Why do I keep saying my thoughts aloud? It's like when I was taking to my bed. I laughed. Cadenza gave me a confused look. Crap, mind my language, why did I laugh out loud! She laughed at me.

"One second you look really mad, then you look sad, and now you look happy! Which emotion are you?" She asked.

"I don't really know anymore." I said releasing a breath.

"Anyways, what time is Laurence coming over?" She asked.

"8:00... Wait how did you know he's coming over?" I asked.

"You've also had that romantic look on your eyes, oh and you were staring at the clock dreamily." She said.

"I was?" I asked as I took my eyes off the clock. Oops I was!

"Yeah, well you want me to help you set up or get anything?" She asked.

"Sure. Want to come with me to Kawaii-Chans to get some cookie supplies?" I asked.

"Yep, now let's go because it's already 7:23 and he's coming at 8 right?" She said. My eyes widened, we've been talking that long! I grabbed her hand and rushed out the door to get cookie supplies with her.