Aphmau

~Age 15~
It's been an hour since Laurence confessed. We're actually still at the purple blossom tree talking while holding hands. I'm slowly regretting not talking to Laurence for 3 weeks. I'm glad we made up for that today though.

"Aphmau, you should say hi to everyone." Laurence said. I groaned. He started to stand up but I pulled his arm back down and gave him a small kiss, I released quickly teasing him. He kissed me harder and pulled me up to stand up.

"Ahem!" Someone to our right coughed.

"Cadenza!" I said. Laurence and I both let go of each other. We both have bright red cheeks.

"I swear, you need to say hi to everyone before you start making out with my brother." She said.

"Uh..." Laurence tried to talk.

"Hi..." I said. I kissed Laurence on the to make saying hi then 'make out'. She bursted out laughing.

"You guys are the cutest." She said. Cadenza opened her arms for a hug and I left Laurence to embrace her.

"So what made you come out today? Don't tell me it was to just see Laurence." She said.

"Actually she was coming out to leave a message for a person who could kill her." Laurence said in angry tone.

"What! Aphmau who? Do you even know who? Why would you?" Cadenza overloaded me with questions.

"All I'm going to say is that, this person might know what happened to my father, and I'll do anything to find out who did it." I said in a more confident voice then what I felt like.

"Aphmau that's a rash idea." She said.

"I've been trying to tell her that." Laurence said.

"At least bring someone with you." Cadenza said.

"I can't, he or she said not to or he, she wouldn't say anything." I said.

"What if this is all a scam?" Cadenza asked.

"What if it isn't?" I went right back at her. Laurence sighed. I was about to look over at him but he slumped his arms around my waist and put his head in between my neck and shoulder. I relaxed a bit with the comfort. I hate fighting with my friends.

"I'm sorry for fighting with you, but I'm not changing my decision." I said in a calmer voice.

"I know, but it was worth a try to convince you." She did.

"Once you put your mind to something you never back out." Laurence said.

"Of course you would say that Laurence." Cadenza said. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. I looked around dazing out from the conversation. I realized that the forest was to my right, it's really foggy giving it the graveyard kind of feel. I saw that same blackish, red shadow zoom by. What? Why do I keep seeing that? I felt the warm slip from me and all I felt was cold.

"Aphmau?" Cadenza's voice blabbered

"Aphmau!" Laurence called. He was not behind me anymore and now in front. Oh... That's why there was no warmth... He didn't have his arms around me anymore. Way to be dramatic Aphmau!