Aphmau

~Age 15~
After I explained how I zoned out of the conversation, Cadenza left so Laurence and I both went to go say hi to Kawaii-Chan, Garroth, and Dante.

"Okay, we're seeing Kawaii-Chan, Garroth, and Dante. Am I correct?" I asked.

"You missed a person... Katelyn." Laurence said.

"I thought she didn't like me?" I said.

"Well she came to the funeral and knocked on your door every other day for 3 weeks... I think I knocked at least 3 times a day." Laurence said smiling.

"Trying to be better than everyone Laurence?" I asked.

"W-what?" He sounded surprised, and his facial expression was priceless. I giggled.

"W-what n-no w-what are you t-talking a-about?" He asked stuttering, his face is still all scrunched up. I started out right laughing as his face turned cherry red. I interlocked our fingers together.

"Your just too cute." I said tapping him on his nose.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?" He asked, face still red.

"It goes both ways don't worry." I said smiling. I wonder when the last time I smiled like this... Oh yeah... When Laurence and I kissed.

"Aphmau your cheeks are red? Are you sick?" Laurence asked.

"Nope just thinking about stuff..." I said.

"And just what would stuff be?" He asked smiling. I realized I was smiling too. He walked really close to me, barely centimeters away. He pushed me chin up so I could be in direct eye contact. Irene why is he so cute!

"I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you more." I said finally pulling him into a kiss. He puts his hands around my waist and I put my hands in his hair. The kiss is deepening. He pushes me against a tree still deeply kissing. I let go to breath heavily, same with Laurence. I leaned into his chest.

"What happened to seeing Kawaii- Chan, Garroth, Dante, and Katelyn?" Laurence asked.

"Why knows?" I asked. He pulled away and grabbed my hand to hold it. We started walking the direction toward the guard tower. I didn't realize how big it was until I came directly in front of it. It was taller than 2 jungle trees stacked on top of each other (I might be over exaggerating). They let us inside the gates once they saw Laurence.

"Hey Aphmau!" Garroth said happily.

"Hi Garroth!" I embraced him in a hug which lasted a few more seconds then it need too.

"Where have you been? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I've been in my house... I needed some time alone... Yeah I'm fine. Wait why does everyone keep asking?" I asked.

"What do you think? You've been gone for over 3 weeks. You can't just disappear for that long and expect no one to notice or be worried." He said.

"It only felt like a couple days for me, I think I only slept about 8 nights making me think it's only been 8 days." I said.

"Wait you only slept like 1 week and a day throughout 3 weeks! Aphmau you need to take better care of yourself. How about eating? How much have you ate?" Laurence asked while looking really worried.

"I haven't ate that much... Barely a meal a day." I said.

"You know that's not good-" he was cut off.

"Laurence give the girl a break, she just got back." The blue haired girl said... Oh wait that's Katelyn.

"Thank you." I said quietly being really pleased on getting out of a lecture about how I should properly take care of myself. I heard a small chuckle from her.

"Okay anyways the girls are inside, Cadenza said Laurence and you would be here in a few minutes after they finished something important." Katelyn said moving her eyebrows like she knew. Crap... Does she know? Pray to Irene she doesn't. Something tells me she knows. I was quiet for too long, which was noticeable. 

"Uh-" I started.

"Well I had to pick her up and she didn't want to go so uh...-" Laurence started. 

"He picked me up and dragged me toward the docks so I couldn't run-" I started to build the story.

"I dropped her and had to go get some bandages-" Laurence continued.

"I tried to run back to my house but failed, I got as far as a bit up the stairs before he caught me-" Now I continued.

"I brought her up to a table and we talked after I bandaged her knee." Laurence finished the 'fake' story. Katelyn burst out laughing.

"Okay, well where's the bandage ?" She asked.

"I... Uhh... Took it off because I hate the feeling of bandages." I said telling half truth.

"Aphmau you took them off? Why?" Laurence said playing along with the fake story.

"I told you, I hate the feeling of bandages." I said. Garroth walked away and looked at us both weirdly before he did. Katelyn bursted out laughing again.

"You guys are priceless!" She said laughing.

"So Laurence you actually got a girlfriend huh?" She asked.

"What does that mean?" He asked crossing his arms.

"It means your not 'good' with the ladies." She said. Now it's my turn to laugh.

"Well he got me hooked." I said in my head... Hold up I said that aloud! He smiled at me.

"You too." He said then winked.