Aphmau

~Age 15~
I awoke on a hospital bed, which they stupidly didn't tie and or chain me down. I saw a human...

And you know what that means?

Kill!

I say up from my bed and jumped off of it and sunk my teeth into the guys neck.

A unfamiliar sweet juicy liquid spilled into my mouth like a waterfall. This is better than any animals or Shadow Knights blood. This is the real perfect thing.

The scream of the guys pain echoed. It slowly quieted down when I had drained almost all of him. One more little sip and I'm leaving. Screw killing off Aaron! I don't get told what to do. After he's bloodless, I punch the window and it shatters. I jump threw it, now hearing alarms as I ran back into the forest where I started.

As I was running, of course I, as klutzy as I am, trip over a wooden log. Hitting my head hard on the ground.

"Irene Dammit!" I said angrily putting my hands on my now migraine influenced head.

Oh my Irene! This stupid headache hurts like hell! But I can't stop now, I have to keep going and get away from here. I've killed too many people and animals for them to just let me off the hook.

I'd rather live my life with regrets, than live my life locked up in a cell.

I ran all the way to the ocean, and you know what I decide to do?

Swim.

I may not know how to swim as Aphmau, but my Shadow Knight form was taught to go threw worse situations... Such as swimming threw lava.

My arms move fast threw the water. I don't really know how, but they are. I think it's cause I'm full, which leaves me to my fullest strength.

This isn't as hard to escape the I thought it was.

Though... It might be harder to stay hidden.

I don't want any of my friends to find me, that includes Laurence.

Laurence...

Stop Aphmau! This is no time to think about him!

You already made a choice that your running away! It's for the best. No one is safe while your around. Like future Aphmau said, I killed Laurence.

I should just go away now before that happens. Or before I kill anymore people.

I swam for about another hour or two, I sort of lost count as the day goes by.

My muscles are sore, and I can barely focus. It's getting really late, the moon is already out, and it's pitch black. It's getting harder to breath threw all of the non-stop swimming I've been doing. I need a break. I think I'm far enough that they can't get me for now.

Oh look... There's a village over there.

If only I could just get to the shore.

Just a couple more strokes.

I move my limp arms quickly threw the water, and then felt the relief of sand under my feet.

I stood up, only to fall down onto the sand face flat.

This feels amazing, to just not move. Maybe if I just close my eyes everything would go back to the way it used to be.

Well that's not what happened. Quite the opposite actually. This is just the new beginning. My new start. New regrets. New pain. And more broken promises.

THE END

(Thanks for reading my first book to the series, it's really appreciated! I'm going to make a sequel, stay tuned for that coming up. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support, comments, likes, and ideas! Thanks you for everything! Please contact me if you want to ask any questions, or give any ideas. Just text me on Wattpad! Thank you for the billionth time!)