Aphmau

~Age 15~
I awoke again on a bed, how many times can a girl faint in a year? Laurence is to my right. He needs to die! I tried to get up but chains brought me down. They had a spell enchantment placed upon them though which meant I couldn't break it. I felt my Shadow Knight form appear over me. Laurence looked surprised for a moment then held me down.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"I will once you calm down." He said.

"Never." I yelled. The door bursted open.

"Laurence get away from Aphmau right now!" I think this fairies name is Zoey said.  Laurence backed off of me. She casted a spell then aimed it on me. I felt my armor disappear, then a burning sensation throughout my whole body. I finally felt the pain of all they did to me. I screamed in agony as she stopped the spell. Laurence walk back to me. I could finally feel again.

"L-L-Laurence?" I stuttered.

"I'm right here my love." He said placing his hand on my arm. He started to let go, which I instantly grabbed of what little my hand could grab chained up. I didn't realize I was shaking until Laurence grabbed my hand still.

"Is she back to normal yet?" I heard Katelyn yell in the distance. My eyes started to flare.

"Laurence let go, and leave right now!" I yelled at him. My skin started to boil.

"Zoey help her." Laurence said as he walked out of the room.

"Aphmau, you need to calm down." She said.

"Why does everyone keep saying that! I'm already calm!" I yelled. Okay I saw her point, but that does not matter. What does matter is that the person I have to kill is right outside of this room. My armor flickered.

"Why can't I change?" I yelled.

"I put a spell on you so that you cannot change." She said calmly.

"How could this get any worse." I said. I heard a window shatter. This may have gone better. I looked to my left to find the window shattered and Sasha jumped through it. Laurence instantly ran through the door with Katelyn. There both holding swords. Zoey stepped back.

"Oh Aphmah, your father wanted me to take you back. I knew you weren't ready to kill Laurence yet." She said smirking.

"Whatever, I can deal with you later. Can you get me out of these chains they hurt." I said.

"Hold up! How can you feel pain?" She questioned.

"I don't know, and I don't like it." I complained.

"What the hell is going on here?" Laurence questioned angrily.

"Your lovely girlfriend Aphmau here is one step away from becoming a Shadow Knight." Sasha said.

"All she needs to do is kill Laurence and she can become a full Shadow Knight... It all makes sense now!" Zoey said.

"How do we get her back to normal Zoey?" Laurence questioned a little panicky.

"I don't want to be normal Laurence, I like feeling like I have power. The rush of adrenaline makes me feel invincible!" I said.

"Zoey get the pictures and show them to her please." Laurence said. I just realized that Katelyn was fighting Sasha. Zoey forced pictures into my face. They were of Laurence and I. There were a few of all of us together too. The last one she showed me was of Laurence kissing me next to the purple blossom tree. A wave of emotions hit me like a wave.

"Aphmau!" Sasha called out my name. 

"What?" I questioned.

"Your normal aren't you?" She questioned.

"I think so." I said. Laurence looked back at me and gave me a small but happy smile. It was the world was in slow motion Sasha lunged at Laurence with her sword. I felt a new energy glide through me. It was not like the Shadow Knight rage form, it was like a cloud swirling through me. I now had long wings and am covering Laurence with them.

I protected my boyfriend, this seems like a twist of events. Just a minute ago I was trying to kill him, and now I just saved his life. My life is so confusing.