Aphmau

~Age 15~
"Get me off these chains!" I yelled. I felt my form come back, and on impulse I break the chains. The metal door in front of me opened loudly.

"Hello Aphmau darling, how are you?" Irina asked.

"You!" I yelled.

I have to get out of here! I'll run on 3,

1

2

3!

I was about to sprint but right when I moved I was shoved down to the ground by a guy.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"No can do girly." He said. He put his teeth to my neck.

"Your a-a Shadow Knight." I stuttered.

"Yeah, and if you don't shut up I'll bite your neck and kill you." He said.

"I mean well, nothing new to that. I'm always out to be killed, I'm also kind of dead right now. My dad killed me." I said. He just looked at me in shock.

"You have one weird daughter." He said to Irina.

"Yeah." She said.

"Hold up! Daughter?" I questioned.

"Yes Aphmau, I'm your mother." She said.

"But... Your dead...?" I questioned.

"I guess your dad and I are quite similar. Except I never really died." She said.

"That makes no sense." I said. Oddly I'm still pinned to the ground.

"Could I get up perhaps?" I questioned.

"Oh, yeah... Sorry." This dude said.

"So why did you take me? Like really. I'm not that special. Only thing bad I did was not become something bad. If that makes any sense. Also why did I get put in this skimpy outfit?" I started to ramble.

"Are you ever quiet?" My mom asked obviously annoyed.

"Well it depends... If I read then I'm super quiet, if I'm with My friends then that's another story, but if I just got captured I would obviously talk to stall." I said.

"You act like you get captured every other week." The guy said.

"Well recently I've at least got captured 3 times approximately." I said. 

"Sucks to be you!" He said. Irina walked out of the room and about a couple minutes later she brought me a plate of food.

"You have to eat to survive." She said pushing the food in my direction. I don't know if I should eat.

"Let's make it simple, eat or die." The guy said.

I took a small bite of the mash potatoes and immediately felt sick. Not because it taste bad, it had something bad in it. I swallowed it. I started coughing harshly.

"What... Did... You... Put... In... It...?" I questioned in between coughing.

"Just a little mind control potion." Items said.

In the blink of an eye there was all these instructions on how to kill Aaron and his family. All of my thoughts about Aaron had turned blank.

"Aphmau?" Irina asked.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"We're sailing back to Aaron's village today in 5 minutes, so get to the boat." Irina said.

I stood up and that guy pulled my wrists back behind me then held them till we got to the boat. He put me in a cell. My stomach still aches and the boat rocking does not help.

Where's all my friends when I need them?