Prologue: She's back.

Narita Airport, Japan

She raised her sun glasses to her head and took in the surroundings outside the airport.

"So this is it huh? I finally get to come back to Japan after all these years."

She gathered her bags and set out to ride a waiting cab.

----------------

"I'm home!" She cried as she entered the house. She took off her shoes and changed into the slippers.

"Oh! You're back! You should've called us so we can come pick you up at the airport."

"It's okay Okaa-san, I don't want to trouble you so much." She smiled as she hugged her step-mother who she has considered to be her real mom since she was still a kid.

"Where's the old man?" She asked, looking for her dad.

"He must be outside, go say hi to him. Lunch will be ready soon."

"I will. Thank you! Can't wait for lunch!" She smiled happily.

She loves her cooking and she missed it for several years while she was away. She turned to go to the garden area where she saw her dad lying lazily on the ground.

"I see you're really too old that's why you're just lying around aren't you?" She crossed her arms in her chest and pretended to frown.

"I see you haven't changed after all those years. Still like nagging me eh?" Her father answered. He stood up, looked at her and smiled warmly.

"Come here you" he opened his arms and she happily ran to him. "I missed you oyaji!" she said as she clung to him like she always did when she was a kid. "I missed you too princess" her father whispered.

She's always been his princess, and unlike her brothers who have strong personalities and doesn't show much emotion when it comes to sentimental things, she's soft and affectionate.

"So, what's your plan?" Her dad asked her while they're sitting on the porch waiting for lunch.

"Well, school here is over in a week right? I plan to spend the summer vacation with you all. Maybe I'll check out the schools around here to see if there's one I might be interested to transfer in." She answered while beaming at her dad.

He seems to be surprised.

"You're going to study here??"

"Why? Don't you want me to?"

"Of course I want you to stay! I'm just surprised you're willing to leave your career there."

"Hmmm, well I have been away too long. It's getting a bit lonely and uninteresting. You would know." She smiled sadly remembering the years she spent away from her family.

"Heh, well I guess you are my daughter after all huh?" He smirked to himself remembering when he left his career as well.

"Lunch is ready!" Her mom called on them.

-----

After lunch, she went to her room and picked out something to wear. She choose her black form fitting pants, a white crop top with the word "Food" printed on it and white sneakers. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased.

"Okaa-san! Oyaji! I'll go out and walk around for a bit!" She called before heading out.

----

"See you." She smiled to herself as she thought of the boy she hasn't seen in years. She hummed to herself happily as she walked on the streets.