Chapter 17: Kaido's fear (special)

A/N: This is a short special chapter. Please enjoy! :)

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Kaido's POV

Kaido went to the restroom and washed his face. He's still a bit shaken by the ghost story Ryaka-san said at the camp fire.

He grabbed a can of juice and went out to the beach to get some air. He walked aimlessly along the shore.

But before he knew it, he already reached the woods. He wasn't actually paying attention to his surroundings because he was trying his hardest to push the story off his head by thinking of a lot of random things.

He looked left and right and can't seem to find the way back to the beach front. He suddenly remembered the story he worked too hard to forget and ironically, its the same thing that led him to the very woods.

Kaido frantically ran to the direction he thought he came from but he realized that he's running in circles and always comes back to the same spot.

'Hmmmm. Well, I have heard something about a ghost showing up on those woods at the far end of the beach. It was of a man who was apparently lost looking for his buddies when they came to party somewhere around here.' Ryaka's voice was playing inside his head.

'....They say his ghost still lingers on those woods looking for his friends.' it continued. Kaido grabbed his head to stop the voice. When suddenly he heard of leaves rustling.

Kaido turned to look at the bushes with a horrified face. A figure appeared from them. It was dark and he couldn't see well. It crawled towards him and said in a weak and shaky voice "have you seen themmmmm?"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Kaido screamed before he lost his consciousness.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

He's cute when he gets scared right? Hihi. Thank you for reading! <3