Chapter 18: Shitenhoji

Back at the beach house...

Ryaka's POV

"Its been a while since Kaido had gone, can you guys check on him?" Inui asked the freshman trio.

"Hai." They stood up and went around the house.

A little while later...

"KOSHIMAEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh?" They all turned to the direction of the voice.

A boy about Ryoma's height with wild red hair and animal printed sando is charging straight at them.

The red-haired boy tripped into one of the coolers and is falling straight into Ryaka. Before he hit her, a hand grabbed her from behind and took her out of the way. She looked at who did it and she saw Tezuka. "Arigato Kuni-kun." She said.

The boy fell face-first in the ground. "Owwww!" he cried.

"Kin-chan I told you not to get too excited and rudely intrude into someone else's property didn't I?" A guy with a silver-brown hair and a bandage over his left arm said.

"But I just got excited when I heard Koshimae is here!" The boy called 'Kin-chan' scratched his head.

"What are you guys doing here???" Momoshiro stood up and asked.

"Sorry for the intrusion. We were nearby and we saw Kaido around in the woods, knocked out. We decided to bring him back and luckily, your first years ran into us along the beach." The silver-brown hair said pointing at the freshman trio.

"Where is he now?" Tezuka asked.

Suddenly a bald guy entered carrying the still unconscious Kaido on his left shoulder and another unsconcious guy on the right. "Here they are."

"Uwa~!" Ryaka was startled.

The silver-brown haired guy suddenly turned to her with an evident surprise on his face. "Whoa. Who could she be? Is she your girlfriend Tezuka?" he asked because Ryaka is still standing close to Tezuka and he probably saw when Tezuka grabbed her earlier to protect her.

"No!" Ryoma and Fuji immediately said.

"Ehhh?" Eiji turned his head to Fuji. Then whispered to Oishi "I get Ochibi's quick reaction but Fuji too?"

"You know I can hear you, right Kikumaru?" Fuji said. Eiji hid behind Oishi.

Ryoma ignored them and went to Ryaka and hugged her while scowling at the guy who asked.

"No, she isn't Captain's girlfriend! She's my onee-chan!" Ryoma said.

"WHAT?!?!" The new comers said in unison.

"We had the same reaction when we first heard it you know." Momo said.

"Hi, nice to meet all of you, I'm Ryaka Echizen and yes, I am Ryoma Echizen's sister." She bowed as she introduced herself.

"KOSHIMAE'S ONEE-CHAN??? YAY!!!!!" The wild kid ran to her and hugged her from behind, now Ryaka's sandwiched between the hugs of Ryoma and the boy with the red hair.

"Hey! Get off her!!!!!" Ryoma tries his hardest to pry him off her.

"But she's your nee-chan Koshimae! Mean's she's my nee-chan too!!! And she's so pretty!"

"Kin-chan..." The silver-brown haired guy darkly said as he start to take off the bandage on his left arm.

"N-no!! I'll behave! I'll behave!" The boy let go of the hug and hid behind the bald guy who is still carrying the two unconcious guys.

Ryoma glared at him.

Ryaka still has a puzzled expression on her face.

"I'm sorry about all that. Let me introduce ourselves, I'm Kuranosuke Shiraishi, that little kid is our freshman Kintaro Toyama, that guy with the light coffee hair color is Kenya Oshitari also known as the "Speed Star of Naniwa", the guy carrying the two is Gin Ishida and the knocked out one is Hikaru Zaizen. We are from Shitenhoji Tennis Club and I am the Captain." Shiraishi said as they bowed to her.

Kenya was suddenly beside Ryaka and is kissing her hand "Its a pleasure to know you Ryaka-san" he said in a romantic manner.

"Oh uhm its a pleasure to know you as well." Ryaka said uneasily.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!" Ryoma pushed Kenya away and glared at him like he's about to kill him.

Fuji and Tezuka shot Kenya a dangerous look.

"Anyway, we're having a barbecue, would you all like to join us?" Ryaka offered.

Gin placed Kaido and Zaizen on the lounging chairs and Oishi went to check on the two. "Aside from minor bruises, Kaido seems okay. But Shiraishi looked beat, he doesn't have any serious injury as well but he's probably just too tired from running around so he needs rest. By the way Shiraishi, how'd you find Kaido?" Oishi asked.

Tomoka and Sakuno got towels and water basins for the two and started tending their bruises.

"We were actually supposed to go to the hot springs near here just on the other side of the woods when Kin-chan played tricks on Zaizen and snatched the coupons ending up with Zaizen being lost in the woods. As we were looking for him, we heard a loud scream and saw Kaido and Zaizen unconscious. We thought it was third party but there isn't a sign of any. Also, we didn't get to go to the hot springs at all." Shiraishi explained.

"That Viper went to the woods? How brave." Momo said sarcastically as he and Eiji are still snickering. "He must've thought the story was real." Eiji whispered to him as they continue to hold in their laughs.

"Could Kaido-senpai really be a scaredy-cat rather than a viper?" Horio said out loud. He looked at Katsuo and Kachiro and saw terrified faces. "What?" He asked.

"What did you say brat? Hisssssssssssssss." Kaido was already up and only heard Horio's statement. He has that scary look on his face that made Horio ran away.

Ryaka was amused at all the happenings. The Shitenhoji joined them and it had been a fun night all together. They also roasted some marshmallows on the campfire and shared stories. She learned about Kintaro's never ending desire to always play tennis with Ryoma, the stories about Nationals and many more. She also invited them to stay over at the beach house. All the while, Zaizen was still knocked out.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

Again, thank you for all your support! I hope you're enjoying the story. I try to update as fast as I can.  I wanna give you all virtual cookies! <3

PS.

Is it just me or there's just too many hot guys on Prince of Tennis? *-.-*