Chapter 24: That's 4 in a row!

Ryaka's POV

The next day at Seigaku tennis courts...

The members are even more motivated during practice because they saw the improvements themselves. They have been stronger than they were before and their development is outstanding.

Suddenly three guys in tennis uniforms came.

'Fudomine.' She thought.

After her encounters with Shitenhoji and Hyotei, Ryaka made sure she research the other schools that Seigaku meets during tournaments.

Kippei Tachibana approached them.

"Tezuka, we came to watch today." Fudomine's captain said.

"Hai. Coach Ryuzaki said you called ealier." Tezuka replied.

"Oh. So she's the famous Seigaku manager." Akira Kamio peeked at her and waved.

She waved back at him. "Seigaku's new manager, yes. Famous? Why'd you say so?"

"Hey Kamio!" Momo greeted as he and Eiji had finished their matches.

"Momo!" Kamio greeted him back.

"Well, Mizuki from St. Rudolph had been going around telling everyone about Seigaku's new manager and Ryoma Echizen's participation in the World Tournament." Tachibana explain.

"I don't know why that Echizen keeps joining international tournaments, I feel like a loser to him. This is the second time and now I feel like twice the loser. I don't know. I want to play him again and win but I don't know when or how or..." Shinji Ibu mumbles to himself, oblivious that everyone can hear his thoughts.

They all had anime sweat drops while listening to him.

"Ahhh! Don't mind him he's always like that!" Kamio quickly covered Ibu.

"Oh my apologies for not introducing ourselves. I am Kippei Tachibana captain of Fudomine Jr. High Tennis Club, this is Akira Kamio our Vice-captain and that one is Shinji Ibu our sports goods manager." Tachibana said as he introduces themselves to Ryaka.

"Nice to meet you, I'm..."

"Wait for it..." (Momo and Eiji)

"...Ryaka Echizen, Ryoma Echizen's sister." Ryaka smiled at them.

"SISTER?!" Akira Kamio said out loud. Even Ibu and Tachibana has shocked expressions on their faces.

"And there we have it~! Ryaka-chan, 4 teams in a row~! Kya~~! You're winning this~!!" Eiji happily said as he and Momo gave each other high-fives and laughed.

Ryaka just laughed with them and turned to Fudomine. "Hai. Sorry for that, its just that everyone gets shocked whenever they hear about me being Ryoma's sister."

"Why does that Echizen have everything? To think he even has a sister like her? How am I supposed to catch up to him now? This is getting more and more complicated." Ibu again mumbles to himself. Nobody paid any attention to him this time.

"We really had no idea. But its a pleasure to meet you Ryaka-san." Kamio said.

Tezuka was just quiet and observing them.

-----------

After watching the matches for a couple of hours, the Fudomine guys left to go to their own practice as well.

"I'm going home early today Chibisuke." She said as Ryoma finished one of his matches.

"Why? Are you feeling okay?" Ryoma quickly checked her temperature using his hand.

"Hey, hey no need to worry like that. Okaa-san just called me and she said she'll be needing my help with something." She smiled at him and messed with his cap. She positioned it on the side just like how Ryoma used to wear it when they were kids.

"Okay okay. But be careful on the way home." Ryoma said as he pouted at her and adjusted his cap.

"Hihi. You're cute when you pout like that Chibisuke." She giggled and pinched his cheek.

"Ouch! That hurts nee-chan!" Ryoma pouted even more. Ryaka just laughed at him.

She gathered her things and went to talk to Tezuka.

"Kuni-kun, please bring them all to our house after practice. We'll be having a farewell and good luck dinner for their flight tomorrow." She said.

"Their? Is the Samurai going?" Tezuka asked.

"Yeah, and Ryoga too." She answered.

She saw a surprised expression that registered to Tezuka's face but it was gone in an instant.

"Alright. I'll tell everyone."

"Oh and make Ryoma come last. Its a surprise after all." She winked.

"I understand."

"Thanks, I'll be counting on you." She waved at the others and headed home.

----------