Chapter 58: Ten years

Warning:

May contain a little mature scene towards the end. Nothing too graphic or lemony. Just a bit mature.

---

Ryaka's POV

Narita Airport, Japan

Ryaka raised her sun glasses to her head and took in the surroundings outside the airport.

"So this is it huh? I finally get to come back to Japan after all these years."

'Deja vu' She smirked as she gathered her bags and set out to ride a waiting cab.

'So many things has changed since I was last here in this place. It can't be helped, its been 10 years after all.' She smiled as she look out the window of the cab.

They stopped in front of the Echizen house and the driver helped her unload her luggage from the trunk.

"Arigatou gozaimasu oji-san!"

"You're welcome!" the driver said as he waved and drove off.

--

She was opening the gate when a little boy with a vivid red hair came running from the side of the house. The boy was covered in dirt.

"Kyaaaa ~! Auntie!!!!" The little kid jump impressively high towards her just as she had entered the gate.

She caught him and twirled with him in the air. "Naji-kun! I missed you!" She said as she tickled the already giggling boy.

"Where's your okasan?" She asked before putting him down.

"Inside! I'll call her for you!" Naji said before speeding towards the house.

"Naji! Go clean yourself up! You're covered in dirt!" Her cousin's voice rang.

"Ah! Rye-chan! You're here!" Nanako went to greet her and helped her with her bags.

"Nanako-chan!!!!" She hugged the cousin she missed so much.

"Ryaka-chan! Welcome back!" Eiji Kikumaru greeted her with a hug as well. Eiji looked a bit more matured but that's as far as it goes. He's still the fun-loving Eiji Kikumaru.

Nanako and Kikumaru had hit it off and were married quite a while back, they are the parents of Naji.

"Eiji-kun!" She smiled as she hugged him back.

"Where's Ryoma?" She asked looking for her younger brother, she and Ryoga had stopped calling him 'Chibisuke' a few years back since he is now even taller than the both of them which pisses Ryoga off.

"Ah he went out earlier today. He knows what time you're coming so he should be back soon." Nanako answered.

"Hai~ hai~ we had already prepared your old room for you Ryaka-san you can rest up while we finish making dinner." Kikumaru said.

"Arigatou Nanako-chan, Eiji-kun." She said as she carried her bags upstairs towards her room.