Chapter 35: Impromptu

Ryaka's POV

A week after she was discharged from the hospital, Ryaka is coming back to training with the Seigaku team. She's been doing exercises for herself these past few days to keep her body in condition. She was ecstatic to be back to Seigaku.

'I can't wait to see everyone again! I wonder how they have been doing with the program so far.' Ryaka thought as she approached the tennis courts.

"Huh? Where is everyone? Shouldn't practice be starting by now?" She asked herself as she looked at the empty courts.

She went to check on the club room and saw a sign posted on the door.

"Practice is cancelled today."

'That's odd. I wonder why practice was cancelled.' She thought as she walked back to the courts.

*ring ring*

She took out her phone and saw Nanako's face at the screen.

"Hey Nanako-chan, what's up?"

"Well, I'm here at Seigaku tennis courts but it seems practice is cancelled today."

"Hmmm. No, I think I'll be going around for a while since I have the whole afternoon free anyways."

"Yeah, I'll see you at home for dinner."

She put the phone back on her pocket and continued walking towards the gate when a limo pulled up front.

----------------

Third Person's POV

Echizen's House

"Thank you for letting us do this here, Rinko-san." Kikumaru said as he checks on the cake he's baking.

"Its no problem Eiji-kun, we love having you guys in here. Its lonely with just us and we also wanted to celebrate Ryaka-chan's recovery." Rinko smiled.

"Ryaka-chan said she'll be back for dinner time. She already saw the sign at the club room. She'll be going around for a while." Nanako said as she put away her phone.

"Alright! We have enough time to set everything up. Arai, Ikeda and Hayashi finish setting up the lights okay?" Oishi instructed.

"Yes senpai!" Hayashi said as they hang the lights around the garden area.

They are currently working on setting up the Echizen's backyard for a surprise party for Ryaka.

The regulars have been planning this all week and even the other members came to help including Arai, Ikeda, Hayashi, the freshman trio, Tomoka and Sakuno.

---------------

Ryaka's POV