Chapter 9: Germany

Ryaka's POV

Ryaka's lying on her bed, exhausted from today's activites and from all that sushi she ate. She reached out to her right and grabbed a big stuffed panda. Looking at the panda, memories of her and Tezuka's meeting in Germany entered her thoughts.

--Flashback--

*Ring ring* Ryaka looked at her phone's screen and saw her friend's face who she hasn't seen for a while.

"Hannah!!!! How have you been???" Ryaka cheerfully answered the call.

"Rye! I heard you're coming to Germany next week!"

"Yes, what about it?"

"Actually, I'm in Germany right now training someone and I'd like you to meet him. Do you have free time to come over when you're here?"

"Really? You're in Germany right now?? Sure! I'll go meet you! Text me the address where you're staying. I'll give you a call once I get there okay?"

"See you baby sister!"

"Hihi. See you Hannah!"

----

A week later...

"Rain! Rain! Welcome to Germany!"

"Rain! How long are you going to stay here?"

"What will the fans expect from your concert on Saturday?"

"Rain will you be singing your new single everyone is raving about on your concert?"

"Rain---!"

The reporters swarmed her on the airport. Countless questions are being shouted from everywhere and there are banners from her fans. Ryaka--Rain Nishida smiled at everyone and stopped in the middle.

"Hello everyone! First, I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome! Thank you for going to all the trouble just to greet me here at the airport." She smiled and waved at her fans.

Cameras are flashing everywhere. She used to be overwhelmed by them but she is now used to it all.

"About my new single, well, you have to come to my concert to find out right?" She giggled and posed for pictures.

"Ms. Rain Nishida will hold a press conference on the monday following the concert weekend. We will announce the place and time when its settled. Please do come and you can ask her all the questions then. Thank you very much!" Her manager, Ms. Mayuri Craig said to the media.

The guards then escorted them to the waiting limo that will take them to their hotel. Rain waved goodbye to everyone and more camera flashed.

----

"So Rain, I know you still have your jetlag, I have been able to reschedule your rehearsals until Wednesday. Everything's been rehearsed back in the US but you still have to get the feel of the stage here and the sequences. Today is Tuesday so you get the day off but be sure to be back for dinner." Ms. Mayuri informed her.

"Thank you Mayu-san. You're the best!" Ryaka was thankful that her manager is someone who understands her and is very patient.

She dialed Hannah's number.

"Baby sister!!!! Are you here already??"

"Yup! I'm in the car with Ms. Mayu and we're on our way to the hotel. I got the address you gave me but I'm confused with it. I don't want to ride this limo going there. The media knows this car." Ryaka said.

"I understand, I'd pick you up from your hotel if I can but I have a meeting in a few minutes. I'll arrange for someone to come pick you up okay? Text me your hotel and room number. I'll send you a picture of the person who's going to pick you up."

"Okay! Thank you! See you later!"

----

Hannah's POV

"Pleaseeeeeee??? I can't pick her up because the staff meeting will be in a few minutes and she isn't familiar with Germany. She's from the US after all." She begged the stoic guy with glasses.

"Why can't you ask anyone else?" The guy answered her.

"Becauuuusseeeeeeeee, I don't trust a lot of people here and the others are in the meeting as well." She gave him the cute pleasding look.

"No." he coldly answered.

"Hmpppp! Okay then if she gets lost trying to come here by herself or if she gets assaulted by random men on the street... that poor defenseless girl. I'll blame myself for eternity then and sulk and stop living." she dramatically said while secretly trying to read his expression... to no avail. The guy retained his poker face.

She anime cried in frustration. "Why can't you be nice to meeeeeee? T_T"

The guy finally sighed and gave in. "Fine. I'll go get her."

"Yiiii! Thank you! You're the best! I know you're a really kind person underneath!" She hugged him and the guy turned red because her boobs are rubbing his back.

"Get off me already. I said I'll go."

Hannah smiled devilishly and gave herself an imaginary pat on the back.

------

To be continued...