Chapter 30: Ryaka's Tennis

Fuji's POV

His eyes were once again opened as he saw Ryaka and Tachibana's sister in the court. He had just finished his practice with Yuuta nearby and they saw the commotion when Yuuta decided to check it out.

"Hey aniki, isn't that your new Manager? Why is she with Tachibana's sister? Most importantly, why are they playing with those guys?" Yuuta asked.

"I don't have an idea but let's stick around and watch." Fuji answered.

Just then, they saw Ryaka move to the service line and she turned and waved at them. He waved back to her. He also saw Tezuka, Momo and Kamio on the court side.

"Echizen to serve!" the official called.

"Hmmm. This is really interesting." Mizuki said.

"Who are you again?" He asked him.

"W-why you!!!! I'm Mi----"

"So anyways Yuuta let's go down and have a better view." He turned to Yuuta and they went down to the court side.

"ARGH!!!!" He heard Mizuki from behind them. He knows who he is, he just likes seeing Mizuki with his hurt ego when he intentionally fails to acknowledge him.

"Aniki, you should stop teasing him you know." Yuuta whispered.

"But its fun." He said and Yuuta saw his sadistic smile.

They were midway down the stairs when they heard Kamio shouted. "TWIST SERVE?!"

He turned in time to see the ball bounced right on the face of one of the opponents.

He was stunned. He didn't know Ryaka could hit a twist serve and powerful too.

"15-0!"

They quickly continued to descend and stood beside Tezuka and the others.

"What's happening here Momo?" He asked.

Momo explained the situation and they all focused on the match.

Ryaka hit another twist serve but this time the guy dodged it.

"You bitch! You won't get that past me the second time!! You'll pay for that!!" The guy shouted as he hit a powerful return.

Ryaka quickly returned the ball shocking the opponents.

"30-0!"

Ryaka continually hit twist serves and fast and amazing returns. They never lost a point.

"Game! Echizen-Tachibana! 1-2!"

----------

Tezuka's POV

He was still surprised with Ryaka's moves. Her twist serve is much faster and stronger than Ryoma's. Her speed is unimaginable too.

He looked at the timer he's holding and called out "Rye, 20 minutes!"

Ryaka looked at him and gave him a peace sign.

Their opponents are giving Ryaka a furious glare. He saw her smiled slyly at them.

"What's with that face? Are you mad at a "kitten" like me?" Ryaka taunted.

The two guys became even more furious.

"Wow I guess that attitude runs in the Echizen blood after all." Momo said.

On the corner of his eye he saw Fuji's eyes filled with fascination while looking at Ryaka.

-----------

Ryaka's POV

Ryaka hates this kind of guys the most. She saw the injuries the other players had gotten from them and she heard how rudely they insulted the others. She has to teach them a lesson.

She has completed her analysis and is now on full attack mode.

An also seemed to be inspired and got her concentration back.

Mahiro is serving and he aimed at Ryaka.

She swiftly returned the ball to the far corner and they weren't able to reach it.

"15-0!"

"30-0!"

"40-0!"

"Tsk! Mahiro, if she returns it all aim for the short hair!" Kyuuda called.

"Got it." Mahiro said as he hit his serve.

It went directly to An's side and she tried to counter but it was too powerful that she lost grip of her racket.

"40-15!"

"An! Are you okay???" Ryaka rushed to An.

"Y-yeah its just he's too strong." An said.

They continued the game and their opponents kept targeting An.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

To be continued...

A/N:

Hiiii~! It's me again. Are you enjoying the story so far? Please let me know your thoughts. <3 

Heh, I know I said the updates might become a little slower than usual but when ideas come in, I just can't let it go so I keep writing. :D I spend most of my day thinking about what to write haha. It means a lot to me that people are reading this.

Thank you all so muuuccchhhh! <3 Maraming salamat po. <3