Chapter 50: I have to go home

Ryaka's POV

The days passed by the camp pretty quickly. Everyone was busy with all the activities and the practice matches. All of them had improved drastically for they have been training all day and night.

The coaches were already starting to do the rankings of the participants and drawing out who among them has the most potential to be recommended for a pro career.

--

Ryaka was holding her charts while walking around camp and observing the participants who are doing tennis matches. There are several names who are already ahead in the race to be selected for the pro recommendations. Although there are a few who has big potentials but needed some help in working on their fundamentals.

She was lost in her thoughts when somebody approached her.

"Ahem... uhm..."

She looked at who it was and saw Hikaru Zaizen.

"Oh, its you..." She gazed down on her feet, not knowing what to say to the guy who a few nights ago, assaulted her in a way.

"Ahh R-Ryaka-san, about that night..." He started. Ryaka didn't look at his face, remembering those raging eyes from that incident.

"I-I'm... I'm really sorry!!!!" He quickly said and bowed his head so slow Ryaka thought he'd fall over.

"I'm really sorry, I was stupid and I didn't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry for hurting you, scaring you and I'm sorry for saying those words." He continued while still bowing.

"Did anyone... made you apologize?" Ryaka replied thinking of Shiraishi.

"N-no. The captain was really mad at me but I reflected on my words and actions on myself. I'm really sorry for what I've done. I know it might be impossible but I hope you can forgive me. I'll leave this camp too, because I know I make you feel uncomfortable." Zaizen said while falling to his knees which surprised Ryaka.

She smiled warmly at him, she can feel the sincerity in his words and she knows Zaizen isn't the type who says sorry and it must have been hard for him to gather the courage to humble himself and apologize.

Ryaka bent down and touched his cheek. Zaizen looked up to her in surprise.

"Its okay Zai-kun. I know you didn't mean it to be like that, and its okay to express your feelings. I forgive you." She smiled at him and saw Zaizen's face turn red.

"What is this?" A shadow loomed over them and they turned to see Takumi Muroshi with his hands folded across his chest and his eyes looking straight at them.