Chapter 20: Yumi

Third Person's POV

After lunch, they all rested for a while and headed out of the cave. They went back to the beach house to change into their swimwear.

"Seigaku, its been fun hanging with you guys but I'm afraid we have to head back now. The coach called us and were told to return immediately. We thank you for taking care of us." Shiraishi said.

"Are you sure you can't stay any longer?" Ryaka asked them.

"We'd love to but we can't. Again, thank you for your hospitality. See you on the courts!" Shiraishi waved as they set off.

"But I didn't even get to play with Koshimae!! Not even a match in beach volleyball!" Kintaro wailed as Gin carried him on his shoulders.

"See you soon princess." Kenya went to Ryaka and kissed her hand before running really fast.

Neither Ryoma, Fuji, Tezuka nor Ryaka herself had the time to react.

Fuji clenched his fists while Tezuka adjusted his glasses and gave Kenya's back a sharp look.

Kenya felt the burning stare on his back and he turned his head around. He saw Ryoma, Fuji and Tezuka emitting dark auras, he immediately ran faster.

"That Oshitari Kenya really is the speed star of Naniwa." Eiji said.

"I'll crush him in court." Fuji  murmured.

---------

They all went inside to change into their swimwear.

Ryaka had put on a two piece pink bikini and topped it with a black rash guard. She also wore her waterproof watch.

She gave a Sakuno and Tomoka blue and yellow rash guards as well. "Here, wear this. I haven't used these yet. The sun might be unforgiving out in the sea." She smiled.

Sakuno suddenly remembered what Ryoma had mentioned to her before about putting a shirt on over her swimsuit. She's glad Ryaka gave her this.

The three of them went downstairs together where the others are waiting.

Ryaka's eyes were pulled into Fuji and Tezuka's direction. Both were topless and wearing board shorts. Almost everyone in the regulars are topless except Ryoma who's wearing a white shirt like the freshman trio. But there's something with Tezuka and Fuji that just makes you appreciate their lean bodies.

Ryaka blushed as she hurried out the door.

Fuji smiled to himself seeing Ryaka's reaction.

---------

They headed to the dock where they will be meeting Ryaka's friend.

"Hmmm. I wonder why she isn't here yet." Ryaka said as she checked her watch.

"Rye-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice called out to her. She turned to the sea and saw a large yacht sailing towards the dock. A girl with long brown hair is waving to her.

When the yatch finally docked the girl jumped and somersaulted in the air landing perfectly in front of them.

"Wow." Horio gaped.

"Rye-chan!!!!!!" The bubbly girl ran to Ryaka and hugged her.

"Yumi-chan!!!!" Ryaka excitedly greeted her as well.

"Yumi? She looks familiar. I wonder where I saw her." Eiji said thoughtfully.

Yumi has a long brown hair, cute round face and lively dark green eyes. She's about 4ft 11inches tall and she has that fun vibe in her. She's also wearing a cute green swim suit that brings out the color of her eyes.

"Yumi-chan, meet the Seigaku team. He's Tezuka, the captain. There's Oishi the vice captain, Fuji, Kikumaru, Inui, Kawamura, Kaido and Momoshiro. Also, here are the first years Sakuno, Tomoka, Horio, Kachiro and Katsuo. Of course you know my brother Ryoma right?" Ryaka introduced everyone.

"Ryoma-kuuuuuuuuuun~~~~~~!!!" Yumi turned to Ryoma and pulled him in a tight hug. She squished him.

"Stop it!" Ryoma said as he could barely breathe.

"Hihihihi." Yumi let him go and introduced herself. "Everyone, its nice to meet you. I'm Yumi~!" and bowed.

"Oh right~! Yumi from the Strawberries right????" Eiji's eyes sparkled and went to Yumi. "I know I've seen you somewhere!"

"You mean the famous idol group Strawberry??" Momo said.

"Hihi. Yes!" Yumi made a cute idol face. Both Momo and Eiji's eyes turned into hearts.

"Alright! Shall we go to the island then?" Yumi asked.

"Island? I thought we're just going to fish and snorkel around here?" Ryaka was confused.

"Well, we could do that orrrr we could go to the nearby island and fish and snorkel AND have a luau party at night." Yumi winked at her.

"As expected of Yumi-chan." Ryaka just smiled and went to board the yacht.

"Let's go everyone!" Yumi said.

"Yosh!" And all of them went to the yacht.

--------

They were cruising around the sea and stopped at a fishing spot. There were fishing rods on board that they can use to fish.

"Tsubame Gaeshi!" The freshman trio exclaimed as they saw how Fuji handled his rod and reeled in a lot of fish.

"Ehhh? Why can't I get fish on my side?" Eiji scowled. He then looked to his left where Tezuka is fishing and saw that the fish are gathering towards him.

"TEZUKA ZONE?!??!" Eiji cried.

"Look Kaido-senpai is using his snake shot to toss his bait!" Tomoka pointed out to Kaido.

Ryaka and Yumi watched them with delight.

-------

Fuji's POV

After reeling in tons of fish, the yacht moved to the snorkeling spot.

Everyone wore their gear and got into the water. They're swimming around enjoying the view of the different types of coral reefs and colorful small fishes.

"Wow they're really beautiful!" Ryaka exclaimed as she raised her head from the water.

"Beautiful indeed." Fuji muttered to himself while looking at Ryaka.

Ryaka turned to him and smiled. The rays of the afternoon sun shining on her face making it glow. He remembered that time when they were in the ferris wheel and he had the same warm feeling.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

Yay! This is dedicated to Yin_and_Yang aka For_Ever_2ne1! <3 Thanks for supporting my story and being the first to comment. I took the name (and height) from your profile. Hihi. I hope you liked it!

Thank you to everyone who's been reading and supporting my story! You guys are the best! <3